Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding name lengths: I know Trainer names can be longer, judging by Kenpachi's Trainer name ("Kenpachi"). The old limit was seven characters, but I have no clue about the new one.

Well seeing as how most of the Leakers haven't found much on the version exclusives besides a few notable pokemon...it's starting to get me thinking that maybe Mega Charizard Y and X aren't going to be the only Mega exclusives. Who knows maybe Mega Gengar is a Y version only while Mega (insert name here) is X only??? Haha it sure would add a lot to the battle side of things.

I don't know too much about programming, but they could always have it where downloading a ______nite X would render the other one, which was once merely ______nite, to _______nite Y. There's no way to know with 3DS games...which Game Freak must absolutely love right now. Finally, their events and plans can be hidden as intended for once.

Well seeing as how most of the Leakers haven't found much on the version exclusives besides a few notable pokemon...it's starting to get me thinking that maybe Mega Charizard Y and X aren't going to be the only Mega exclusives. Who knows maybe Mega Gengar is a Y version only while Mega (insert name here) is X only??? Haha it sure would add a lot to the battle side of things.
Then Gengar's item would be called Gengarlite (or whatever) Y instead of just Gengerlite. The name of the item pretty much confirms whether or not the Pokemon has a version exclusive mega evolution
e: damn this thread moves way too quickly

Has anyone else kind of found it odd that ever since these major leaks Nintendo hasn't revealed any official updates concerning Pokemon X/Y? It seems pretty odd seeing how we are at 4 days left ._. I would have expected the Big "Official" Starter final evo reveal by now

I don't know too much about programming, but they could always have it where downloading a ______nite X would render the other one, which was once merely ______nite, to _______nite Y. There's no way to know with 3DS games...which Game Freak must absolutely love right now. Finally, their events and plans can be hidden as intended for once.

I thought about this too, but then you run into the complication of "what happens when two trainers connect and one of trainer A's pokemon has a megastone that trainer B didn't download" and stuff like that.

I thought about this too, but then you run into the complication of "what happens when two trainers connect and one of trainer A's pokemon has a megastone that trainer B didn't download" and stuff like that.
That's true. How did they handle this with battles between Rotom Formes in Platinum and regular Rotom in Diamond/Pearl?

That's true. How did they handle this with battles between Rotom Formes in Platinum and regular Rotom in Diamond/Pearl?
It didn't, you weren't allowed to take Appliance Rotom into the union room. It forced it into normal rotom.

Something like Sky Shaymin wasn't allowed online, but you could go head to head with it. It displayed as normal Shaymin to the other player.

I'm pretty sure ALL the mega stones are programmed in the game. It just might be unobtainable in game without the Dlc

It didn't, you weren't allowed to take Appliance Rotom into the union room. It forced it into normal rotom.

Something like Sky Shaymin wasn't allowed online, but you could go head to head with it. It displayed as normal Shaymin to the other player.
Ah, okay. So they'll probably block the other player from seeing it. Or maybe they'll do something cool like having it transfer to other players you come into contact with, like a Streetpass-Pokérus kinda thing. I have no idea. I'll stop speculating now because this is a thread for spoilers.

I'm pretty sure ALL the mega stones are programmed in the game. It just might be unobtainable in game without the Dlc
This is true, too.

"DUDE, how the hell did you get a Mega Genesect X?! I just have Mega Genesect!"

Haha since I haven't seen this talked about i'm going to bring it up. Who here is excited about the music selector? I always love tunes in Video games and now that you have control to pick a background song for battle...that's awesome! Has there been any more news on it though?

In before a host of comments "OMG DEY SAYD NO DLC." To anyone thinking that right now, replace "DLC" with "Event."

Because seriously, technically Pokemon has had some sort of DLC long before it was really a concept through events.
YEEEEEAH *cough* "Event" >_> it's still dumb...people please learn that DLC means Downloadable Content...All Event items/pokemon events are DLC

Saw this on GameFAQs:
"Mega Gyarados took SE damage from Petal Dance, NVE from Crunch and SE from Bug Buzz, making it a water/dark type".
Can anyone confirm?
Gyara just went to shit if that's the case; Flying type is what made him great (rock and electric weaknesses are a small price to pay for fighting resist, ground immunity and grass / ice neutrality). He can now be picked off by Mach Punches and fairy moves...

Gyara just went to shit if that's the case; Flying type is what made him great (rock and electric weaknesses are a small price to pay for fighting resist, ground immunity and grass / ice neutrality). He can now be picked off by Mach Punches and fairy moves...
Depends if they can out-speed it, remember when the leaker's Slyveon took an Iron Head to the face?
*rolls eyes*

But yeah, I'm hoping that this isn't true and he either retains Water/Flying or gets Dragon.. But of course, a Gyarados with Water/Dragon would be so powerful..

A shrimp version of Gyarados weaker than the Leviathan version of Gyarados ._. Seems legit if anything BubbaGump Gyarados seems like it would be a lot faster than classic Gyarados.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
I know we've known about and seen Mega Aerodactyl's stats for a while, but as far as searching this thread turned up, the stats were roughly estimated. I couldn't find these two pictures together here or in the data thread, but Josh posted pictures of his Aero's stats before and after transformation just a few minutes ago. Seeing as its L20 I think we could assume there are no EVs. It might help in getting more accurate base stats because we can get a closer range of IVs.

source:

http://archive.foolz.us/vp/search/tripcode/!xltmUpewoI/page/1/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)