Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a strong feeling that many, if not all of the Megas have had +100 added to their regular BSTs. Which makes the prospect of pretty much any Mega Legend pretty damn scary/exciting.

God, it needs to be Saturday e_O

Bastiodon ^_^

I know it's hard to remember that this actually happens, but sometimes people are doing a lot of things at one time and dont refresh the page before making a post

I know it's hard to remember that this actually happens, but sometimes people are doing a lot of things at one time and dont refresh the page before making a post
If only I had remembered the people who don't bother using the refresh button!
Or looking at the alert that pops up on the forum when a new post comes in

And we're moving on...

Has anyone posted some movepools or stats about any of the already leaked Pokemon like Pyroar? Or found any new Mega Stones yet?

So, because of the competitive nature of these games, could Zygarde's stats be low so it is able to be used competitively? Rather than being banned like most super legendaries.,

Anyone think that maybe the rest of the megastones will be found in the new 6th gen dream world? GF has shown in 5th gen that they have no problem with adding gamebreaking pokemon strictly through the online service.

Should have just brought back the dancing dudes from BW2
Or the bridge is out or psyducks are dicking around or some guy is passed out or no

At least the blackout is funny because it's so dumb the dancing dudes was insulting man or maybe it WAS supposed to be a joke? Ah who knows maybe it is a joke I mean there is Ice type after all

Or the bridge is out or psyducks are dicking around or some guy is passed out or no

At least the blackout is funny because it's so dumb the dancing dudes was insulting man or maybe it WAS supposed to be a joke? Ah who knows maybe it is a joke I mean there is Ice type after all
it was a line of fat dudes singing and dancing about how they're singing and dancing for no reason and maybe later they'll be gone for no reason

almost 100% a joke

Not once have I ever seen a blackout where cars were not allowed to proceed, let alone people... except twice in Pokemon.
Well to be fair, one of those was Sunnyslope City. The roads there are made of solar panels (don't argue with Pokemon logic, despite the inherently ridiculous costs of maintaining solar panels that people trample and ride bikes on daily), so it would make sense for them to be blocked off while fixing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)