Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
He/she simply didn't share info until now. Focused on making his/her own database to publish it when complete (or almost).

Also judging from the sprites he's having some help (they look like taken from different capture devices).
Yeah he has a team of people, at least he did for Gen 5.

Not return though
Return is physical. Sylveon's Special Attack stat dwarfs its attack stat.

EDIT: That said, I really hope Gamefreak add in some good special Normal moves in this game. I much prefer Aurorus to Tyrantum, but that ability looks useless in terms of gen 5's possible movepool.

Last edited:
i used to make people rage on PO and PS with a team of 4/6 explosion users in the OU tier and actually win a majority of battles so eat that

On-Topic:

Diantha has no 3D model...

Last edited:
e3keynote, another SA leaker [is legit, was the one that finally evolved pumpkaboo) talks a little about Friend Safari
Ok so friend safari is a pretty wild new feature. Post game city, you can enter a wide variety of safaris. Each friend on your friend list has a type assigned to them, and those type of pokemon spawn there. My gf was assigned water type, so I check it out - wild wartortle.

If your friend is playing pokemon, more pokemon types will show up in that safari. It's just like any wild encounter, no specific safari mechanics or anything. It's intact just a small fenced in area of grass.

Super cool. Wartortle!!!
oh man what if there was some miniscule chance of finding other region starters. that'd be the bee's knees
May as well keep losing your sanity [finding an imposter ditto, if curious]. Friend Safari is random as fuck and includes Gen6 frequently.
Combine this with how sometimes they'll have hidden abilities, and this will probably be how we get them!

Pumpkin mon has varied sizes. Is there a stat difference between small, average, big, and super size?
We've only seen small sized Gougriest so we don't really have a comparison
and it seems no one took pictures of the multiple pumpkaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)