Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is almost certainly not a single "real" move tutor because those are always saved for a third game
well that sucks... i unlocked almost every area except for the league and a town which im guessing will be available after i beat the champion

btw to those who got the game early as well, did anyone try the friend safari?

EDIT
ok so peopledid try it and i missed the posts
anyone wanna help me get it?

Just took a look as Serebii and I gotta ask. Is the ability capsule a hold item or an item you just give to your pokemon. Cause it's the latter, that'll do great at reducing the grind to get that pokemon your looking for and if it's a hold item, it could have some implications in competitive battles though probably wont see much use.

Also, I like Kecleon's new ability, Protean that determines what type it is based on the type of move it uses. If it works before the move is actually used, that ability could bring Kecleon up a tier or two. If it works after the attack it'll still be more useful than Color change.

Just took a look as Serebii and I gotta ask. Is the ability capsule a hold item or an item you just give to your pokemon. Cause it's the latter, that'll do great at reducing the grind to get that pokemon your looking for and if it's a hold item, it could have some implications in competitive battles though probably wont see much use.
Unlike the other new items, the capsule doesn't say anything about being held.
Combine that with being a "capsule" and it's likely a consumable

Unlike the other new items, the capsule doesn't say anything about being held.
Combine that with being a "capsule" and it's likely a consumable
Seems more like a key item to me.

The effort of raising a new baby with good stats is likely lower than the time to get 200 BP once.

So, what exactly happened to Hidden Power? Is it now a fix 70 BP move instead between 30-70 or how did it come?

Sorry, I'm not getting it :)

Also, I like Kecleon's new ability, Protean that determines what type it is based on the type of move it uses. If it works before the move is actually used, that ability could bring Kecleon up a tier or two. If it works after the attack it'll still be more useful than Color change.
Sadly Kecleon still lacks the HP and offenses to really abuse it but it'd definitely a welcome buff, Kecleon is one of the few non-dark weak Trick Room setters so could easily TR up and get the first attack with STAB on all it's attacks.

So, what exactly happened to Hidden Power? Is it now a fix 70 BP move instead between 30-70 or how did it come?

Sorry, I'm not getting it :)
Hidden Power seems to be fixed to 60 BP, while maintaining differences in type depending on IVs.
...I'd guess that many Pokemon will have an entirely different type of Hidden Power, as well, considering the implementation of Fairy types.

Power is always 60, damo. Seems like IVs only affect the type now... which basically means every Pkmn bred previous to this gen is kinda worthless (when it depends on a specific Hidden Power?)??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)