Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys is anyone else worried that we're only getting like 40~ new Pokemon? If those 3 Kalos-dexs are correct, it seems like we're barely getting any new gen 6 pokemon at all :(

Guys is anyone else worried that we're only getting like 40~ new Pokemon? If those 3 Kalos-dexs are correct, it seems like we're barely getting any new gen 6 pokemon at all :(
69 is basically confirmed, the only room in the national dex is after the third legendary.

We're getting 69 new pokemon + some event pokemon we don't know about + mega evos.

69... and probably enough Mega Evolutions to bring it to an even hundred... not counting event legendaries.

I'm not bothered, as long as it's a quality game that's what matters, bear in mind that Gen V was one of the shortest generations in total timespan, so the fact that there are so few new Pokemon makes sense.

In case it was totally obvious like no shit you're going to have to do something special/out of the ordinary to catch the birds like some quest in case anyone somehow is flipping out over WHATSHADOWTAGIMMUITYBROKE

2 more things that I'm noticing:

-There doesn't seem to be many Fairy Types that scream 'top-tier'. I'm sure Azumarril, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Mawile, Mr.Mime, and possibly Clefki (sp.) will all be decent but I was hoping for fairies that would give Scizor a run for its money.

-The fact that Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning only last 5 turns has literally made my entire day amazing!

-There doesn't seem to be many Fairy Types that scream 'top-tier'. I'm sure Azumarril, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Mawile, Mr.Mime, and possibly Clefki (sp.) will all be decent but I was hoping for fairies that would give Scizor a run for its money.
UHH HELLO!??! Xerneas!
But if you mean OUTSIDE of Ubers, then Mega Gardevoir is pretty high up there. Sylveon not to far behind.
But it's a bit too early to talk about tiers I think.

-The fact that Drizzle, Drought, Sand Stream, and Snow Warning only last 5 turns has literally made my entire day amazing!

Yea thats what i thought. The new fairies so far are not going to make a huge impacton top tier battling.

Surely there must be more reclassed?

I wouldn't count the new Pokemon out just yet. Heck, Scizor doesn't actually look that great at first glace. Its only truly impressive stat is its Atk stat, while the rest range from decent to bad. It doesn't have much in the way of powerful STABs either, which isn't good for an offensive Pokemon. However, it just happens to have tons of tools that, when put together, make it a great utility Pokemon. Any one of these Fairies could end up being similar, but we really won't know until the metagame gets going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)