Pokémon XY Leaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I wonder, when gengar evolves and loses levitate, would it take spikes damage?
After you Mega-Evolve, you stay in it for the rest of the battle. That means you won't take damage the first time you send it out, but once you Mega, each time it gets sent out damage will be applied.

Hey I wonder, when gengar evolves and loses levitate, would it take spikes damage?
I don't think it would. Flying types that use Roost don't take spikes damage even though they're technically grounded for that turn. I would imagine the same for Gengar after mega evolving.

edit: greninja'd

Seriously though Mega Tyranitar is not only ugly but boring. Same type and ability? Every other Mega I can think have has had one or the other changed, if not both.

Actually, I'm not sure about mewtwo?

Couldn't they resisted the temptation to give an evolution to fucking Rhydon in 2006, have it suffer in the low tiers for 2 gens, then give him a Mega that turned it awesome, rather than Rhyperior being slighty better, yet not enough to endure the power creep? We could have gotten an Nidoran/Aron-like Rhyhorn preevo to use in the early game, rather than being limited to Graveler at best and Rhydon VERY late in the game.

Dusknoir as well, specially if Banette gets a mega.

I KNEW it. Mega Tyranitar resembles Psaro the Manslayer!

Compare: http://imgur.com/YRp1uil
The pictured form is the final result of a magical transformation induced by a special stone and armband, intended to bring the user to the pinnacle of their evolution. Sound familiar?
Leg-spikes, larger horns, that spike-cape thing, A SECOND FACE ON IT'S STOMACH...

That can't have been an accident.

Last edited:
Seriously though Mega Tyranitar is not only ugly but boring. Same type and ability? Every other Mega I can think have has had one or the other changed, if not both.

Actually, I'm not sure about mewtwo?
Mega Mewtwo Y gets Insomnia and Mega Mewtwo X gets Steadfast.

Also, Mega Abomasnow and Mega Blaziken keep their types and abilities, except even non-DW Blazikens get Speed Boost upon Mega Evolving, it seems.

Yeah I've never really understood clone abilities. I've always felt that two same effect abilities should be changed to differentiate them if only just a little bit. I mean I guess if you talk about the case of Solid Rock and Filter, then it wouldn't make sense for something like a Bellossom or whatever to have Solid Rock, but it could have Filter. Then again, you have Camerupt, which isn't even a Rock type and yet it has Solid Rock, but of course it's not a walking flower. So like I feel that Mega Aggron should have gotte Solid Rock instead, since if Camerupt is solid, then Mega Aggron is extremely solid. I know this clone ability change isn't a priority for the makers, but I'd like to see it happen, especially for Air Lock to have some differentiation from Cloud Nine.

Holy hell. A pure steel with filter. Probably with 200+ base Defense to boot.

If Meggron gets an HP boost and Aggron learns recovery move, he might be the best physical tank ever (sorry, Skarmory).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)