SPOILERS! Wonder Trades

I love wondertrade, even if I get lowlvl commons all the time while never offering such things.
If I receive such things, I remove them from the system, I don't sent them to somebody else.

I've been throwing out spare Torchics that are left over from trying to Masuda Method a shiny Speed Boost, so far I have gotten a lot of bunnelby and caterpie, but luckely also a Lunatone and a Rotom.
How do you breed for a Speed Boost Torchic? The Event is Male only, right?

Oh my gosh I love Wonder Trading. I saw this thread and decided to do a chain for myself, and spend hours just Wonder Trading things (it's easy to do as I'm doing homework at the same time - it's just mindless tapping). I've gotten a lot of Bunnelby, Pidgey, Bidoof, Caterpie/Weedle, and other junk, but I'll occasionaly get awesome stuff, like a Trevenant, Timid Charmander, a good Kirlia, or a Lairon to breed (I have Y...). I'm just hoping someone gives me a crummy Noibat soon. I really want one of those....

But this is one of the cooler features I've seen. Yeah, you have to go through a lot of junk, but when you strike gold, you strike gold.

I've traded 10 level 30 Gabite. In exchange I received:

Shelmet, Scatterbug, Honedge, Combee, Pansear, Ducklett (w/Pokerus!), Bidoof, Flabebe, Bergmite, and Audino.

I just get Flabebe every time I do it! I've traded a Haunter, an Eevee, a Gible, and some other farther along stuff. Once I start breeding for IVs I'll trade my extras away.

I've been throwing out lots of random high level wild mons I catch like Drapion, Lotad with a water stone attached, etc. and get lots of route 1-3 stuff..am I giving these to people who just started the game?!

One good one was a Pumpkaboo that nicely evolve upon trade:)

Since I just got pokerus, I will distribute 5 Pokerus Pokemon from where I am in the game each day by wondertrade.

Hidden abilities are now passed down no matter what.
Sorry for yet another offtopic but I have to ask:
Does this mean we can chain-breed almost every hidden ability now?
Or is it just for Male DW with ditto?

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
The best thing I've gotten so far was a Level 10 Luvdisc named BUTTFACE. I had a good chuckle then passed it onto someone else :) I hope they giggled as much as I did.

Annoyingly you can't anonymously troll people because you get listed in the PSS as an aquaintance :P

As far as I can tell Kyara Ditto DOES NOT pass down the "DW Ability" Marker. Ive bred a bunch of Natus and none of them have had Magic Bounce. I have hard things like 60 odd eggs + not having DW abilities with Imposter Ditto.

The best thing I've gotten so far was a Level 10 Luvdisc named BUTTFACE. I had a good chuckle then passed it onto someone else :) I hope they giggled as much as I did.

Annoyingly you can't anonymously troll people because you get listed in the PSS as an aquaintance :P

As far as I can tell Kyara Ditto DOES NOT pass down the "DW Ability" Marker. Ive bred a bunch of Natus and none of them have had Magic Bounce. I have hard things like 60 odd eggs + not having DW abilities with Imposter Ditto.
Lol, I also had a BUTTFACE luvdisc, someone must be large scale trolling.

And what I meant for hidden ability chain breeding:
for example, Male Speed Boost Torchic x Female Flash Fire Vulpix = chance of Drought Vulpix?

Best thing so far I got was Ditto. Let me breed my Ivysaur so I was quite pleased.
I did pick up a Scatterbug from Norway so looking forward to seeing its pattern when I evolve it.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Since I just got pokerus, I will distribute 5 Pokerus Pokemon from where I am in the game each day by wondertrade.

Sorry for yet another offtopic but I have to ask:
Does this mean we can chain-breed almost every hidden ability now?
Or is it just for Male DW with ditto?
From what I've heard, yes. For example, Torchic can be bred with Speed Boost and also have Baton Pass passed down.

I got a Charmander named Jewsdid911 yesterday. Made me sad that someone would be so cruel and a, dare I say... buttface.

Haha, I know that Jewsdid911 person. Traded me a Modest Clauncher yesterday at /vp/.

On topic, I love giving away starters with hidden abilities. Namely, Timid Protean Froakie.

Been sending out Level 50ish mons. Been getting Kakunas and Pikachus, with nothing special to report.

Not that it's a huge disappointment - wasn't going to use the ones I was trading anyway. Hoping to use these ID numbers in the Lumiose Lottery!

After God knows how long, I got a Pachirisu with Pokerus! (Thanks Abner, whoever you are.) I'll probably spread it around my Pokes and distribute them over Wonder Trade sometime this weekend.

Also, it's a great way to raise up PokeMiles (I've tripled mine today just through Wonder Trades), so you can trade them in for dirt-cheap Moomoo Milks and Lemonades on the PGL in the early game.

Randomly picked up a Fletchling with Pokerus from Japan by way of Chile... and is Gale whatever the hidden ability for that family?

It's female, though...

After God knows how long, I got a Pachirisu with Pokerus! (Thanks Abner, whoever you are.) I'll probably spread it around my Pokes and distribute them over Wonder Trade sometime this weekend.

Also, it's a great way to raise up PokeMiles (I've tripled mine today just through Wonder Trades), so you can trade them in for dirt-cheap Moomoo Milks and Lemonades on the PGL in the early game.
I also like the part about gettings lots of PokeMiles.
I got 30 rare candies from the PGL website and can easily scout for levelup moves that way.

Yay,i got a 31 ATK/SATK Adamant Technician Breelom by WonderTrading a Ditto!
(I always share my Dittos,since i catch industrial quantities every day for breeding purposes)

Something both /vp/ and traumatic Wonder Trades have taught me: Fuck Japan.
Yeah,i agree.
They're the meanest.
I have a box full of Scatterbugs and Weedles...

I sent out some Froakies, Zoruas, Aerodactyls, and Fennekins I bred and got a bunch of gems in return, like a Heracross, an Adamant Axew, a Chespin, the original Fennekin, an Eevee, and even a Timid Scatterbug!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)