Resource ORAS OU Simple Questions, Simple Answers (Read the OP First!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay I got a couple of questions. First one, where do you unlock the various hair styles you can get?

Secondly, where do I get Heart Scales?
I prefer to use the old rod by ambrette town to farm luvdiscs. As far as I know, they have a guaranteed heart scale, and you can just teach something thief to steal as many as you please.

Okay, but what about unlocking more hair styles? I've seen some people with different hair styles. Also, this from Serebii...

These range from Very Short, Short, Medium, Long and various other styles you unlock through the game.

Hordes can also have hidden abilities.

And if a parent (afaik it doesnt even have to be mom) has their hidden the kid has a 20% chance

Sorry, another question. Can Abra appear in a horde? Currently farming now with sweet scent but yet to see a horde of them.

So I've been playing around with the breeding and (pardon me if I'm late to the party), but it appears that the eggs IVs might be created when the egg is spawned, NOT when you pick it up from the Day-Care man.

I saved before receiving each egg to see if I could change the IVs for each egg of the same nature/ability, just like in 4/5th gen. However, each time I visit the judge, I get the same response and potential from the Pokemon. This is making me believe that the IVs are created when the Egg is, not on a per frame basis. I've tried things like encountering wild Pokemon (both Hoards and singles) and even Wonder Trading before picking up the egg, but nothing has changed the outcome of the Judge.

Has anyone come up with a way to change the IVs? Or is mass breeding my best bet still? Cheers and let's crack this sucker wide open.

anyone know if/when Togetic learns Moonblast by level-up? Togekiss definitely doesn't get it at level 1 like his other moves, and he's at level 48 right now.I have a shiny stone and he knows Dazzling Gleam, which isn't as strong and I want my Choice Specs Togekiss to be better than it was with Tri Attack, which is pretty freaking good.

Okay, but what about unlocking more hair styles? I've seen some people with different hair styles. Also, this from Serebii...

These range from Very Short, Short, Medium, Long and various other styles you unlock through the game.

The only others that have been discovered are Pony Tail and Pig Tails (female) and Medium Perm (male). Wear a full matching set of clothes to the salon to unlock these. (Matching meaning they all have the same background. Accesscory and Socks don't matter)

You'll know you did it right if she tells you that she's mesmerized by you.

Last edited:
How is PS! handling the art for the new Gen? Is there a group working on converting the models into sprites? If so, who should I talk to to help?

where is this IV checker guy? Pre or Post E4? I'm just about to get into the E4 and right after I'm going to start on breeding, so I'm making a check list =P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)