Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the following Pókemon up to trade:

Bulbasaur (Gentle / male) Chlorophyll 31/31/31/X/31/31
Bulbasaur (Jolly / male) Chloropyll 31/31/31/X/31/31
Bulbasaur (Brave / male) Chlorophyll 31/31/31/31/X/31
Bulbasaur (Timid / male) Chlorophyll 31/31/31/31/X/31
Bulbasaur (Jolly / female) Overgrow 31/31/31/31/X/31
Bulbasaur (Sassy / female) Overgrow 31/31/31/X/31/31
Bulbasaur (Serious / male) Overgrow 31/31/31/X/31/31
Bulbasaur (Lax / male) Overgrow 31/31/31/X/31/31

Make your offer... I already have my flawless one :)

Trading protean timid froakies with outstanding ivs, jolly fletchlings with outstanding ivs, adamant magikarps, timid rotoms.
Venusaur with Venusaurite
Polar or Meadow Vivillon
Max Sp Def IV Trevanant
Growlithe (I'd need time to breed it)
Stunfisk will all IVs max except Sp Def.

Anyone of those for a Protean Froakie (Female preferred).

hi all, first post in this gigantic community!
i was wondering if someone wanted to trade me a pokerus infected pokemon; i can't give you much in exchange because i'm just starting the breeding/ev/iv thing (and this is still getting around my head... )

I'd really like to start breeding but I can't get my hands on Dittos, anyone got any extra that they don't mind helping me out?

hi all, first post in this gigantic community!
i was wondering if someone wanted to trade me a pokerus infected pokemon; i can't give you much in exchange because i'm just starting the breeding/ev/iv thing (and this is still getting around my head... )
PM your FC for Free Pokerus ;)

lol sorry if I attacked you it wasnt personal it was just something that came up to me in general not against you sorry if i made you feel that way
NP but i only cant send him a ditto if he wont send nothing to me, just wanted to know which pokemon he could send..
as i said i´ve traded a imposter ditto with pokerus for a simple spinda..
Im not the kind of guy who asks a Yveltal or xerneas for a normal caterpie or something like that =p

NP but i only cant send him a ditto if he wont send nothing to me, just wanted to know which pokemon he could send..
as i said i´ve traded a imposter ditto with pokerus for a simple spinda..
Im not the kind of guy who asks a Yveltal or xerneas for a normal caterpie or something like that =p
You're the one that doesn't respond to me after I catch what you requested......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)