Pangoro

Not sure if this is even relevant information for this thread, but wild Panchams have a chance of carrying a Mental Herb. My Noivern frisked and theifed one off of a wild one.

Tried breeding High Jump Kick using a Meditite and didn't pass it on.

The only noteworthy fighting moves that haven't been tested yet are Superpower and Cross Chop(Pointless with Sky Uppercut and Iron Fist).

Edit: Doesn't get Superpower.

Last edited:
Apparently it gets Blaze Kick from breeding but I can't confirm this yet as I've got nothing with the move.

It gets Foul Play as an Egg Move

No Nasty Plot, Agility or Punishment
though.
Bred with a Zoroark with a moveset constructed specifically to test these moves

Can confirm that Pancham cannot get Feint as an egg move. (Also doesn't learn Screech, Fury Swipes or Smokescreen but none of those were very likely).

Tried breeding with Hariyama, and none of Fake Out, Whirlwind, Knock Off or Smelling Salts carried over.
No Knock Off is nuts, this is really annoying for my Battle Maison idea.

Panchem can learn Me First as egg move.

Proof: I got an Japanese Panchem with the move,
and since he cannot learn it by level, breeding is the only way to get it.

Can anybody test if it gets Baby-Doll Eyes, Play Rough, Charm and/or Play Nice? Teddiursa and Cubchoo get them. Low Kick might also be a potential Egg Move since quite a few of the Field Egg Group Fighting-types get it.
It doesn't get Play Rough and Low Kick.

Also doesn't get Submission.

Revenge, Night Slash, Meteor Mash and Gunk Shot aren't egg moves.

I'm going to test Heavy Slam, Punishment and Scary Face they seem like possible egg moves.

I can confirm Quash, but Torment is wrong. I bred a male Quash + Torment Pangoro with a female Pancham, with the result being a Pancham with Tackle, Leer, and Quash.
Quash is a TM and Pancham can learn it so it obviously gets passed down. Are passed TM moves refered to as egg moves too now? Or did people forget that these always get passed down just cuz they're TMs? >_> I could see it being called an egg move if the pre-evo can't normally learn it from the TM, but this isn't the case here...

Sorry for a little offtopic but I don't know where else to say it and it's kinda unnecessary to list learnable TMs as egg moves...

Mario With Lasers

Self-proclaimed NERFED king
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Quash is a TM and Pancham can learn it so it obviously gets passed down. Are passed TM moves refered to as egg moves too now? Or did people forget that these always get passed down just cuz they're TMs? >_> I could see it being called an egg move if the pre-evo can't normally learn it from the TM, but this isn't the case here...

Sorry for a little offtopic but I don't know where else to say it and it's kinda unnecessary to list learnable TMs as egg moves...
TMs aren't passed down anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)