Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing useful at this stage, just throwaway pokemon. Does anyone want to at least add me as friends so I can get more stuff in my friend safari?

Got some impish spitback kleftkis along with a 31/31/31/x/31/31 klefki. Need any good spitbacks or battle items like choice band/scarf life orbs etc

I'll add you lexite. Wheres syberia? :p

Gin, how do i add you on my friends on the game? I havent figured that out yet, I added you on the DS but dont see you on the game

Wants:
Goomy-Sassy 31/x/x/31/31/31
Sassy ditto- x/x/x/31/31/x
Electrizer

I can offer:
Zorua Timid 31/x/x/31/31/31
Magic Guard Abra (throwaway)
Marvel Scale Dratini (Throwaway)
Modest Abra x/x/x/31/31/x

I have an array of adamant Larvitar and modest Abra with 31x4 IV's. Males and Females without hidden abilities.

I'm looking for any male from the Axew evolution chain that knows dragon dance that also has at least three stats with 31 ivs(four would really help out though).

Hoping to hear back. Thanks!

Anyone have a throwaway/spitback torchic or riolu with Jolly / Adamant? I can give a duskstone, grind a Battle Maison item or provide Pokerus for it? Please Inbox me

Nothing useful at this stage, just throwaway pokemon. Does anyone want to at least add me as friends so I can get more stuff in my friend safari?
I'm in the same spot, go ahead and add me. Gotta beat the Elite four still, been pre occupied with other stuff.

1907-9293-9313

Anyone can add me, just PM or post your ID # and I'll add you.. Stupid friend safari.

For a full set of max iv ditto I will breed stuff for you that you are too lazy :3 vm me if you are interested.

I'm in the same spot, go ahead and add me. Gotta beat the Elite four still, been pre occupied with other stuff.

1907-9293-9313

Anyone can add me, just PM or post your ID # and I'll add you.. Stupid friend safari.
I added you. Anyone else want to be friend safari whores with me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)