foXY Trading(gen 4-6)

Can you nickname mine Tempest? My friend code is 2981-6294-1794 and my ign is Tony. But I won't be online till after 3 hours. Sorry

I'm interested in one of the timid froakies! I've been looking everywhere.
Offering: Sassy Pursuit+SR Larvitar 4 IVs (HP, Attack, Defense/Sp.Defense, speed) OR HA Jolly Dratini 4 IVs (HP, Attack, Defense, Speed).

CMT for Fennekin
Kirby, I would like the adamant fletchling, please.
Hydoros, sorry, not interested. If you get 5xIV ones let me know. Not sure though.

I will breed the fennekin for these trades later as something has come up. I will message both of you(kirby and Ran) when they're ready and let y'all know! Thanks =)

Found my cloning method for previous gens, so I can now trade with previous games too! Updated the thread with all of my older stuff.

I plan to rng legendaries from previous games I have not gotten to yet.

hey you asked about my Goomy.
im primarily interested in one of these, female preferred

Fennekin
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/30/31/31/31
Ability: Magician/Blaze
Egg Moves: Wish, HP ICE!
Hatch Location: Pokemon Village (Non-default)
Gender Available: Male
Note: These take a little more time to make. Don't expect one to be ready immediately

hey you asked about my Goomy.
im primarily interested in one of these, female preferred
Sorry Sigh, no females. You know how hard gender ratio is. If you're still interested, I'll breed a male and get back to you when it's ready, thanks.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sorry Sigh, no females. You know how hard gender ratio is. If you're still interested, I'll breed a male and get back to you when it's ready, thanks.
I know precisely what you're talking about. Even with flawless HP Ice parents, that's exactly 1/6 * 1/2 * 1/8 * 3/5 = 1/160 (0.625% probability per egg) for HP Ice Hidden Ability Fennekin. I always think "REALLY?? What do you have to offer?" When somebody requests a female HP Fire Froakie.

lol. i said preferred, not necessary. i'll take a male. i also don't want hidden ability

Last edited:
Hello NestW, for the Quiet solosis, I would like a male Espurr with hidden ability =)
Male please! Let me know when you're free to trade!

I know precisely what you're talking about. Even with flawless HP Ice parents, that's exactly 1/6 * 1/2 * 1/8 * 3/5 = 1/160 (0.625% probability per egg) for HP Ice Hidden Ability Fennekin. I always think "REALLY?? What do you have to offer?" When somebody requests a female HP Fire Froakie.
Yeah McGrrr, it's a lot of hard work! Imagine how hard it would be to get HP fire hasty all 6 perfect IVs female froakie haha!

Sigh, I'm working on your fennekin still. I'll hit you up when it's ready =).

Ive magic guard timid abra, jolly shroomish poison heal effect spore and quick feet, tech adamant scyther, adamant guts larvitar with stealth rock pursuit and dragon dance, and adamant marvel scale dratini, lmk what i can give u for your magician fenniken, also all pokes listed here are perfect 5 iv's

Ive magic guard timid abra, jolly shroomish poison heal effect spore and quick feet, tech adamant scyther, adamant guts larvitar with stealth rock pursuit and dragon dance, and adamant marvel scale dratini, lmk what i can give u for your magician fenniken, also all pokes listed here are perfect 5 iv's
I'll take an adamant dratini! Male preferred, either gender is fine. Let me know when you are able to trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)