Pirate's Trade Thread [Leftovers & 48 Pokemon]-[CLOSED TEMPORARILY]

I have
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Swift Swim Magikarp (male)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Sturdy Skarmory (with BB and WW) (male)

Interested in the Drilburr

Vitor - 4270 0331 1304

Can you nickname it Aftershock (male if possible)? I can also nickname if you want. Adding you now.

I've got 4 and, in some cases, 5 IV spitbacks of Ghastly, Magikarp (SS), Riolu BP+Crunch and Mawile, amongst many others.

I'm interested in one of your spitbacks of Drilbur.

Interested in one of your Jolly 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts Larvitars with SR, Pursuit and DD, will trade you an Adamant 31/31/31/x/31/31 Intimidate Mawile for it.

I've got 4 and, in some cases, 5 IV spitbacks of Ghastly, Magikarp (SS), Riolu BP+Crunch and Mawile, amongst many others.

I'm interested in one of your spitbacks of Drilbur.
Let me know when you can trade. I'd like a Riolu spitback please. Preferably female.

Let me know when you can trade. I'd like a Riolu spitback please. Preferably female.
I have 2 females; both are Timid and with Inner Focus, missing Atk and SpA. If Justified is what you're looking for, I have 2 males, Lax and Timid, missing only SpA. My FC is 1633 4657 4812 and I'm currently on now if you want to trade.

I'll be on in a moment. I can give you a pair of drilbur for one justified male and one inner focus female.

Sound good? Nature doesn't matter for the male. I would like the female to be Timid though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)