Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 30 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a few 31/31/31X/31/31 Brave male Larvitars for trade, mostly looking for a female larvitar with the same IV spread but any nature(Breeding with a less than stellar ditto is proving to be very time inefficient) but I'll consider other offers.
Also have a ton of the spitbacks of varying IVs but all are brave, looking to trade those for any decent spitbacks of other pokes.
They all have DD/Focus energy/Iron head/SR

I can also nickname them if you need it.

If your gonna do riolu you have some rivals that have at least 3 egg moves on the guy, Noibat is also done to death as well, and No using pokemon you got from trades in the breeding project is fine, the No redistribution rule refers to trading a pokemon you got from someone to someone else without permission. But I generally don't put up pokemon I get from trades as pokemon I would breed, just in case it would anger the person I got it from.

And while its relatively unimportant in battle if you put you breed your pokemon in good looking balls (ones that look like they should hold the pokemon) it would probably help get people to trade for it.

Edit: Also if you have incredible patience and a horde of dittos breeding flawless ungendered pokemon like Rotom, Staryu, Magnemite, Carbink (sturdy), etc.. Would definitely yield you results. They sell like hotcakes lol
Thanks! I might give some of your suggestions a whirl, maybe I'll be able to yield some results

Trading any of these spitbacks (4 IVs)

DD + Outrage Jolly Charmander
Jolly Gible
Adamant Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Larvitar
Adamant Drilbur

Need:
Other spitbacks
Power items
I'm interested in the Dratini. I got some 4 IVs Adamant Speed Boost Venipede with Spikes and Toxic Spikes

Been a long while since last I advertised, so here we are again!

These are all Beldums, if their level is higher than 1 it just means it spent some alone time in the Daycare with a Ditto. There are many with 2 or fewer IVs if you just plain want one, those really don't have a cost!

Code:
Impish X/31/31/31/31/31

Adamant 31/X/X/31/31/31
Adamant X/31/31/31/X/31
Adamant 31/31/X/31/31/X
Adamant X/31/31/31/31/X
Serious 31/31/X/X/31/31
Hardy 31/31/31/X/X/31
Careful 31/31/X/31/X/31
Relaxed 31/31/X/X/31/31
Code:
Adamant 31/31/X/X/X/31
Adamant X/31/X/31/X/31
Adamant X/31/X/X/31/31
Adamant 31/X/X/31/X/31
Rash 31/31/31/X/X/X
Naughty 31/31/X/X/X/31
Naughty 31/X/31/X/31/X
Quiet 31/31/X/X/X/31
Naive 31/31/X/X/31/X
Quirky 31/31/X/X/X/31
Jolly X/31/31/X/X/31
Lonely X/31/X/X/31/31
Rash X/31/X/X/31/31
Additionally! All the IV confirmed ones are named after their stats. Unless you want Pokemon named ATKDEFSPE or the like, tell me and I'll rename it before I trade it, doesn't matter if it's a nickname or just Metagross. More and more disappearing every hour!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)