The Emporium: XY 5IV Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Interested in the Noibat and Vulpix. CMT
I'd trade one of the two you want for a female Whismur, only thing we don't have a parent of from your thread.
5 IV binacle for 5 IV goomy?? I will trade you a male and female (both 5 IV) if you do the same.
I'll do a female Gooey for a female Binacle, if you want to do pairs the male will be a different ability.
CMT for Female Modest Goomy (Gooey).
I'm interested in a female Sneasel, Egg Moves: Ice Shard - Fake Out - Pursuit - Ice Punch.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I also have 5 IV snipers (again male and female). I'm planning on breeding these things with more than 1 ability. How about we trade 4 pokemon? I can trade you one of each gender with tough claws and the same for sniper. I know the male has a chance to pass on the ability but I'm just looking to speed up the process a bit.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, we have a deal. I'll add you =)
Adding you now to trade, IGN is Yeti, send me a request when you see me.
I also have 5 IV snipers (again male and female). I'm planning on breeding these things with more than 1 ability. How about we trade 4 pokemon? I can trade you one of each gender with tough claws and the same for sniper. I know the male has a chance to pass on the ability but I'm just looking to speed up the process a bit.
I'm not sure I need 4 of them, would you do a female and male Gooey for 1 female of each ability? I'll add you once you tell me your fc.

I have shiny dunsparce, lillipup and foongus if you're at all interested. CMT to see if you want them :) I would be willing to trade them for a couple of these nice breeds. Cheers!

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I just checked my stock, and it turns out I only have 1 quint flawless female. However, I do have 2 quint flawless males with both abilities. Can I give you one male with tough claws and one female with sniper?? I apologize. I thought I had more females but I guess that's all for now.

I can also give you a quad flawless female for the other ability if you'd rather have that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)