Alice in Tradingland (XY)

Does level matter? If not, I can trade you a female one that I've been breeding as a parent. Level 32.
That's fine

Just wondering do you mind if the pumpkaboo is already a gourgiest? it is still lv 1 though.
Well unless I'm mistaken it would evolve when traded anyway so it doesn't really make a difference, unless you were asking whether or not I wanted you to put an Everstone on it, but regardless I'm fine if it's evolved.

That's fine

Well unless I'm mistaken it would evolve when traded anyway so it doesn't really make a difference, unless you were asking whether or not I wanted you to put an Everstone on it, but regardless I'm fine if it's evolved.
Perfect, here's my FC 3024-5863-9761 , in game name is Jon. Send the trade request.

Oh, whoops, for some reason I misread your post and thought the Slowpoke IVs were Scyther's, yeah that makes a lot more sense now. And yeah sure, that will be much easier than that weird misinterpretation would've been lol
It happens. :T
I've added you - message me or whatever when you're ready to trade.

Would you trade me a Modest Squirtle for my Froakie!?

Froakie (male / protean / timid / luxury ball) 31/X/31/31/31/31

Also have flawless Froakies, male and female, but Torrent ones :S

From today onwards, I'm specifically looking for Ability Capsules 1:1 for 5 IV Pokemon. I'd also like the name and address of whomever created the rng that decides abilities, for purely peaceful and entirely non murderous reasons.

CMT for Shellder and Yanma.
Male Smeargle, and a Sneasel with the four egg moves

CMT for Compoundeyes Scatterbug
Adaptability Eevee

Would you trade me a Modest Squirtle for my Froakie!?

Froakie (male / protean / timid / luxury ball) 31/X/31/31/31/31

Also have flawless Froakies, male and female, but Torrent ones :S
No thanks

#193 Yanma
Ability - Speed Boost / Tinted Lens
Nature - Timid
IVs - 31/xx/31/31/31/31

for adamant sand rush drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?

CMT for Modest Squirtle!
Sheer Force Nidoran Female

cmt for a female slowpoke?
Male Abra, and permission to blatantly copy the layout of your thread since it's beautiful and so much tidier than mine ;_;

I didn't see the post D: Are you still interested in Smeargle and Egg Move Sneasel (now it have Icicle Crash instead of Ice Punch). I still want Shellder and Yanma :3.
Yeah, although I haven't bred the Shellder yet since you didn't respond when I first answered, and I'll probably need to breed the Yanma since my stock is out, but it shouldn't take too long to do either.

Sheer Force Nidoran Female

Male Abra, and permission to blatantly copy the layout of your thread since it's beautiful and so much tidier than mine ;_;

Yeah, although I haven't bred the Shellder yet since you didn't respond when I first answered, and I'll probably need to breed the Yanma since my stock is out, but it shouldn't take too long to do either.
Need to breed sheer force Nidoran (female) I will PM you as soon as I get her :)

Could I possibly get a slowpoke?

I can offer 5 IV variants of the following:
Mareep (Modest)
Noibat (Timid; Infiltrator/Frisk)
Rotom (Timid)
Ferroseed (Relaxed; Iron Barbs; 0 Speed; leech seed/spikes/stealth rock)
Mawile (Adamant; Intimidate)
Charmanders (Adamant; Dragon Dance, Outrage)
Dratini (Adamant; Marvel Scale; Repeat Ball)
Larvatar (Adamant/Jolly; Dragon Dance, Outrage)
Gible (Adamant/Jolly; Outrage)

I also have a synchronize ralts for every nature.

Last edited:
I would trade you an Impish Speed Boost Venipede (31/31/31/31/31/x) and a Mareep (last 2 non-legendaries you need to complete your Pokedex) for a Ferrothorn (or Ferrothorn spitback, as long as it has the egg moves).

Last edited:
Heyo, could you CMT for a female Litleo? thanks :D

#667 Litleo
Ability - Unnerve / Rivalry
Nature - Timid
IVs - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Availability
Unnerve - ♂ 0 in stock ♀ 1 in stock - Breed by Request
Rivalry - ♂ 0 in stock ♀ 1 in stock - Breed by Request

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)