drugs (we're gonna get hi, hi, hi)

Lavos

Banned deucer.
my buddy (close friend not my cousin's uncle's hispanic maid's nephew) ordered shrooms from there one time, about 5 months ago iirc, and received what we believe to be green-spored lepiotas, classified as "poisonous...can cause violent gastrointestinal upset, including vomiting and diarrhea severe enough to require hospitalization". we filed a complaint about the seller, but needless to say we will never use that website again.

Bedschibaer

NAME = FUCK
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i could swear shit like that is growing in my backyard. Vomiting and Diarrhea, sounds like an average sunday morning for me anyways, should try that.

safeorscam.com
pretty useful site, might not have whatever sketchy vendor site you've found but it's had everything i've looked at (various mushroom spore sites, a few sr vendors)

Probably about to try acid for the first time tomorrow. It'll be my first time doing a psychadelic and I've been in an amazing frame of mind lately so I'm pretty excited. It's legit stuff too, my friend bought it off a vendor site that I'm not going to specify and tested it and everything. I was just wondering about one thing:

The tabs were marketed as being 240 microgram. I realize that dosages aren't exactly accurate for this kind of stuff, but I know the standard is around 120 microgram and seeing as this is my first time should I only take half a tab if that's possible?

Also, any other general advice / recommendations for this kind of stuff? I'm familiar with the erowid psychadelic information and such already, and my friend and I will have a trip sitter, so I think everything should go pretty well, I'm just interested in hearing about fun things to try for the 10-12 hours I'll probably be tripping.

edit: okay apparently my friend that I was going to trip with had some shit come up tomorrow so I'm putting this off a week now, but the same questions still stand lol

Last edited:

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Lavos Spawn
Yo bro tell me about shrooms. My friend wants to start our own little Breaking Bad thing . . .
cant tell if serious? if you are legitimately interested in trying shrooms then there are a few rules you should adhere to:

- only buy from someone you've bought from before/know to be reliable
- stay in a safe, comfortable environment for the entire duration of the trip (could be anywhere from 4-10 hours depending on potency etc.)
- enjoy the outdoors if at all possible, flowers and grass and trees and stuff look amazing
- the shrooms might not hit for the first 20 mins or so, but once they do you might feel like shit for the first 30 mins or so. if you gotta throw up or whatever, just do it, and know that the shitty feelings will pass soon. some people dont have this problem at all

and this isnt a "rule" but i like to keep a notebook open near me and write things down because you'll think of stuff while you're tripping that you never would have thought of in any other state of mind. and it's really neat to have those thoughts on hand

Probably about to try acid for the first time tomorrow. It'll be my first time doing a psychadelic and I've been in an amazing frame of mind lately so I'm pretty excited. It's legit stuff too, my friend bought it off a vendor site that I'm not going to specify and tested it and everything. I was just wondering about one thing:

The tabs were marketed as being 240 microgram. I realize that dosages aren't exactly accurate for this kind of stuff, but I know the standard is around 120 microgram and seeing as this is my first time should I only take half a tab if that's possible?

Also, any other general advice / recommendations for this kind of stuff? I'm familiar with the erowid psychadelic information and such already, and my friend and I will have a trip sitter, so I think everything should go pretty well, I'm just interested in hearing about fun things to try for the 10-12 hours I'll probably be tripping.

edit: okay apparently my friend that I was going to trip with had some shit come up tomorrow so I'm putting this off a week now, but the same questions still stand lol
i started with 2 tabs and each tab was 50 micrograms, idk if that's standard or not. now i take 4-6 tabs for a strong trip. if you don't wanna blow your fucking brain out because it's your first time i recommend starting with <100ug

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
my buddy (close friend not my cousin's uncle's hispanic maid's nephew) ordered shrooms from there one time, about 5 months ago iirc, and received what we believe to be green-spored lepiotas, classified as "poisonous...can cause violent gastrointestinal upset, including vomiting and diarrhea severe enough to require hospitalization". we filed a complaint about the seller, but needless to say we will never use that website again.
There are dozens of other mushrooms that look much more like 'shrooms' than greenspored lepiotas... why would someone put in so little effort? If you're just going to send someone something that is obviously not what the buyer is asking for, why send anything at all?
I mean, I realize this is kind of a stupid question, "why did the internet drug dealer do something so dumb??" but still, I can think of more convincing ways to scam people.
Could just have malicious intent I guess
Take half a tab, if youre not tripping as much as you'd like in an hour or two, take the other half.
or that's what I did (except it was one tab then another a couple hours later, but my tabs were definitely not 240µ)

honestly though this:
It'll be my first time doing a psychadelic and I've been in an amazing frame of mind lately so I'm pretty excited.
almost guarantees you're gonna have an awesome time
glhf

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Take half a tab, if youre not tripping as much as you'd like in an hour or two, take the other half.
or that's what I did (except it was one tab then another a couple hours later, but my tabs were definitely not 240µ)
if you have real lsd, booster doses (past the comeup) dont do anything but extend the trip, they do nothing to increase the intensity so it's better just to take one tab your first time and have a sitter handy

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
street doses aren't even CLOSE to accurate. Not only is the 240ug likely to be a crock of shit, the idea that the "average tab" is 120ug is also itself probably a crock of shit too! 50ug is probably closer to reality

the thing to realize though is that everyone's concept of doses and experiences are colored by this misconception. so if someone says they need 300ug to "really trip" or you read about someone's pretty tame 250ug trip, their sense of scale is just as off as the dealer's.

if you only have two tabs it's challenging. if you're new to LSD I'd just say take a single tab and be ready for the small chance that it's a pretty intense trip. you could do like 1/2 a tab, but if you feel just a little bit more than nothing you'd want to take a whole tab next time leaving you with a somewhat less useful half tab.

don't try to do booster doses, doesn't work very well for LSD unless you have an excessive amount like v does at any given time

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
yea you have make your booster dose like 2x what you had originally to augment effects, otherwise it just extends duration. dont booster dose if you are not an experienced psychonaut, there are places in your head you do not want to find

xenu

Banned deucer.
did you know oxymetazoline (the stuff in nasal sprays) is psychoactive? i didn't believe it at first but since i have a bunch of it lying around (i have a pretty long standing history of sinus problems) i decided to try it out. 2 puffs in either nostril and ~3 minutes in i felt this nice head buzz not unlike pseudoephedrine, some mild stimulant and vasoconstrictive effects too (definitely NOT placebo before anyone says otherwise). doesnt last very long at all though, peaked about 7 mins in and now at about ~10 minutes i can feel myself coming down already. gentle comedown, slight headache but i suppose it'll be rougher at higher doses.

anyway i wouldn't do it again anytime soon, even therapeutically you're not supposed to use it for more than 3 days at a time because it can fuck up your nasal lining and cause swelling etc etc etc. its nothing special but its kinda cool as an experiment sort of thing, even if only to make yourself feel like alex shulgin.

xenu

Banned deucer.
did you know oxymetazoline (the stuff in nasal sprays) is psychoactive? i didn't believe it at first but since i have a bunch of it lying around (i have a pretty long standing history of sinus problems) i decided to try it out. 2 puffs in either nostril and ~3 minutes in i felt this nice head buzz not unlike pseudoephedrine, some mild stimulant and vasoconstrictive effects too (definitely NOT placebo before anyone says otherwise). doesnt last very long at all though, peaked about 7 mins in and now at about ~10 minutes i can feel myself coming down already. gentle comedown, slight headache but i suppose it'll be rougher at higher doses.

anyway i wouldn't do it again anytime soon, even therapeutically you're not supposed to use it for more than 3 days at a time because it can fuck up your nasal lining and cause swelling etc etc etc. its nothing special but its kinda cool as an experiment sort of thing, even if only to make yourself feel like alex shulgin.
ok im actually not coming down yet, just seem to have plateau'd. there's a tingly sensation on my scalp and forehead, this is actually pretty enjoyable.

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
as someone who's seen a bit of the nasty side of psychedelics due to idiocy... i've dislocated my shoulder in a horrendously bad dissociative experience and got ambulanced to hospital. don't mess with dosages; if you feel it's underwhelming just wait it out and try again next time. i've boostered excessively, read: starting with 1 tab and then doing another 8 hours later, and it has lead to some freaky shit. my friend had a fugue state (no joke) for a couple of hours. although that was 25-i nBome and 25-c or whatever for the time i dislocated shoulder.

I was thinking "why aren't people talking about shrooms" and then I saw posts lol. Shrooms are probably one of my favorite drugs. I prefer the chocolates over eating the actual caps (they taste horrible, like a dried up nasty taste). If you smoke some bud while on them too, it enhances the trip like 3x in my opinion lol. I always feel so good when I take a hit and I'm tripping.

I've never tried acid before, but a lot of my friends have and they all love it. They're doing like 10-15 hits at a time though, is it because the acid they have is weaker or is it more of a tolerance thing? I've always considered trying it

Surprised no one here is really posting about benzos though. I guess they are only good when coming down. Then again, I have been prescribed this stuff and I've taken over 1000mg of klonopin so benzos do literally nothing to me but "take the edge off" my normal anxiety.

But of course I love bud :-) my favorite thing in the world! At first I really did not like it because of the anxiousness and I took 5 big hits once and passed out. Then it sort of became habit forming and then I enjoyed the "brain cloud" where I am able to sort of chill out and think about one thing at a time instead of 5000 things. Unfortunately I can only really smoke bud though, I've made plenty of edibles and most never really did anything to me. I really want to dab but that's expensive.

Everything else I'm not really a fan of. H, crack, MDMA, and even suboxone aren't enjoyable for me. Especially suboxone, stuff made me feel super sick last time I took half an 8 2 strip (I have like no opiate tolerance)

xenu

Banned deucer.
Surprised no one here is really posting about benzos though. I guess they are only good when coming down. Then again, I have been prescribed this stuff and I've taken over 1000mg of klonopin so benzos do literally nothing to me but "take the edge off" my normal anxiety.
stumbled across a whole bunch of xanax yesterday, christmas came early i guess

xenu

Banned deucer.
cmon benzos are great when you dont have opiates, and you can buy them OTC here.......

actually they might not hold the same appeal for someone without anxiety issues but god damn does a little extra GABA make me feel invincible

Last edited:

v

to each his own, but a close friend of mine has been struggling with benzo and stim dependency for the better part of two years now. just be careful v:

stumbled across a whole bunch of xanax yesterday, christmas came early i guess
I'm not a fan of Xanax because every time I take it I'll do this weird stuff that feels normal at the time and then later on I'm like "why the fuck did I do that" lol whereas on Klonopin I would just get that super mellow nice anxious free feeling

to each his own, but a close friend of mine has been struggling with benzo and stim dependency for the better part of two years now. just be careful v:
Benzo withdrawals are super dangerous, that's the one thing I don't like about them. When I would run out of my script 2 weeks early I would always be afraid of getting seizures from my high dose so I would smoke bud every day to help lol.

3mg a day so 90 1's a month
weird, because at one point i was taking an average of 4 mg a day for about a month and didn't experience any withdrawals after the fact. could be due to the fact that it's a drug my body is familiar with, plus i didn't come to a complete stop afterwards but instead dropped down to about 2 mg. i also suffer from moderate to severe anxiety (not sure if you do too or just take it for recreation) so maybe that has something to do with it as well.

weird, because at one point i was taking an average of 4 mg a day for about a month and didn't experience any withdrawals after the fact. could be due to the fact that it's a drug my body is familiar with, plus i didn't come to a complete stop afterwards but instead dropped down to about 2 mg. i also suffer from moderate to severe anxiety (not sure if you do too or just take it for recreation) so maybe that has something to do with it as well.
it comes and goes it just is all situational when it comes down to it. But yeah I am in the same boat as you I have gad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)