Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in one of your skarmory, either gender is fine.

I have 5 IV + HA for:

Gligar
Fletchling
Drilbur
Froakie
Pinsir
Goomy

These I can breed fairly quickly, anything other than these might take me a few hours depending on what it is.

Last edited:
Im interested in you Adamant Inner Focus Riolu. For trade, ive got 3x 3iv Ditto. One is Calm/HP/DEF/SPDEF, one is Bashful/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD, the last is Modest/HP/ATK/SPDEF.

I'm interested in one of your skarmory, either gender is fine.

I have 5 IV + HA for:

Gligar
Fletchling
Drilbur
Froakie
Pinsir
Goomy

These I can breed fairly quickly, anything other than these might take me a few hours depending on what it is.
Hi Marus Wiley. I'm interested in a Female Pinsir. It'll take me a little bit to breed more Skarmorys. I'm PM you when it's ready. Thanks!

Hi Deviruchi. I'm afraid I already have that exact Marill. Do you have anything else to trade?

Edit: Actually, if you have a Male Marill, I would trade for it. Let me know. Thanks!
Already got a Male Marill for the trade. I'm ready to trade now

Im interested in you Adamant Inner Focus Riolu. For trade, ive got 3x 3iv Ditto. One is Calm/HP/DEF/SPDEF, one is Bashful/SPATK/SPDEF/SPD, the last is Modest/HP/ATK/SPDEF.
Hi! Sorry for the delayed response. The HP/DEF/SPDEF one sounds good. Send me a PM when/if you are ready to trade.

Could I trade a male calm sableye with prankster and egg move recover for one of your male gibles? I can do it right now too if possible! if you're interested pm me and we can add FCs and then trade right away!

Could I trade a male calm sableye with prankster and egg move recover for one of your male gibles? I can do it right now too if possible! if you're interested pm me and we can add FCs and then trade right away!
Sorry, I'm not interested in the Sableye. Do you have anything else to trade?

I have a 4 IV chansey Bold (can get a 5 IV one)
Magikarp (31,31,31,xx,31,31) Intidimate/ Moxie

and I'm interested in your skarmory and Riolu Jolly Innerfocus. Do you wanna trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)