Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I downloaded both Wincap and Instachecker. I open up instachecker and hit "Start Hotspot" but it tells me this "Internet Connection Sharing NOT installed. Virtual Router Plus count not be started."

Does this have to deal with Wincap or something please message me if you know

hey guys ive been tnkering with the program and trying out the solutions posted on this thread but i cant seem to figure out what is wrong. Anyone dealt with the same problem as me? And yes ive tried it with the firewall down but it still gives me the same error
The dependency service or group failed to start. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007042C)

Last edited:
Got it working and I'm online in here. If someone still trying to checkout some buddies, add me/pm me.
FC 1075-1103-7798
Edit: my shiny value is 2975.

I'm up for helping people check their eggs and shiny value.

I'll have pokemon eggs I'll need to check so get in touch if you need help.

Peace

Ok, I'll ask again, since this thread is almost only used for trade-view-requests instead of help (just go make a Check-Request Thread! I'd make it myself, but I'm one of those who still can't get this thing to work.)

The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

What file is not being found? Fix?

Ok, I'll ask again, since this thread is almost only used for trade-view-requests instead of help (just go make a Check-Request Thread! I'd make it myself, but I'm one of those who still can't get this thing to work.)

The system cannot find the file specified. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070002)

What file is not being found? Fix?
Try what this guy did? I don't think anyone else who's had this problem (aside from that guy) have gotten that problem fixed yet.
SOLUTION FOUND: I think anyway! To those of use who have a 'cannot find file' Error 800xxxx2 something, update teh microsoft mini wireless port adaptor through the device manager, should then work!

So I'm struggling pretty badly with this program because I cannot seem to run it period. I'm on a VISTA Pc and When I click the program it says:

VirtualRouterPlus has stopped working

And when I tried to do step #3 my Command Prompt said:

The following command was not found: netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow.

I went to step 1A and it mentioned my NIC and I do not really know how I can edit that or update that. If I could get help from anyone that understands what I need to do I'd appreciate the help fully because I want to try to help provide shinies to people. Thank you all so very much!

Sincerely,
~Zidane

Hi,
at everyone having problems with InstaCheck Hotspot, I decompiled the program, and atm I'm reworking it, so it uses the Windows native hotspot feature (netsh wlan set hostednetwork ...) instead of the Virtual Router thing.
My first test was successful, but it isn't that userfriendly because you have to do one thing manually, so I'm working on a help page in the program.

I hope this is allowed, as I'm not the owner of the program

I have all the steps ready, but at the end of step, there are no display numbers in the blanks
I 'm sure that my 3DS is connected and i have already choose the right connection
please help me!!!!!

Hey guys. I cannot start my virtual hotspot. I keep getting the following error:
'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation."
Please help :)

Try what this guy did? I don't think anyone else who's had this problem (aside from that guy) have gotten that problem fixed yet.
Nope. I've been actively using the HomePass for my 3DS for quite some time now. My Miniport is up to date, and working fine (or it was... until I tried using THIS program, and it botched something up... I'll probably have to do a ton of deleting drivers, settings, and who knows what else... again. Just to do StreetPassing again.)

It'd be nice if you could just run the Checker, without having to use it's built-in hotspot program first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)