Mareth's Pokemon Cavern

I'm sorry to those that I promised I would trade with them today and to those new customers that arrived while I was offline. Unfortunately, my professors decided to pile a ton of work on me today that is due on Thursday. Once Thursday comes around and all my assignments are turned in, I will be able to trade once more. All your offers shall be responded to. Do not worry. Once again I apologize and thank you guys for your understanding.

EDIT: You guys are free to post offers or CMTs while I am gone. I will look at all of them when I return. Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello there! I am interested in your Ralts (M). Will you be interested in trading a Gible for it?
Gible:
-Jolly Nature
-5 IV: 31/31/31/X/31/31
-Sand Veil or Rough Skin
-Egg-Moved Outrage
-Repeat Ball
-Also, I will provide any naming services if requested.
The Gible seems nice, but might you have anything else to offer?

A breeding pair of Modest Mareep for Leftovers?
I will consider it and get back to you when I have made a final decision. A lot of people are asking for leftovers and I have to see which offer is best for me.

Last edited:
CMT for a breeding pair of

Espurr
Ability: Own Tempo (HA)
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ball: Dusk Ball
I am no longer trading away breeding pairs because after careful thinking, it leaves me at a disadvantage. You can, however, have a single male or female.

I'm interested in the tyranitarite. I can offer a perfect adamant riolu with crunch or a perfect adamant torchic with speed boost

UPDATE! PLEASE RE-READ MY RULES AS THERE HAS BEEN A CHANGE IN THEM. THE MAJOR CHANGE HAS BEEN BOLDED FOR EASIER IDENTIFICATION.

i'll go with the female.

still interested in leftovers for pair of mareep
Alright. Would it be possible to trade my Espurr for one of your Pinsirs when it is ready?

I'm interested in the tyranitarite. I can offer a perfect adamant riolu with crunch or a perfect adamant torchic with speed boost
I don't think I'd be interested in them. I'm sorry... You're free to post a counter offer though.

Is there a specific pokemon you want? Maybe I have acess to it
I'm mostly looking for competitive Generation VI Pokemon at the moment. A mega stone in my shop is worth 2 5 IV Pokemon. You can look at my trading history to see what I've gotten so you know what I have and what I don't.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Looking for some of those X-exclusive stones (Tyranitarite, Pinsirite, Manectite). You know better than I do what you want/need of competitive ones, so here's just the list of stuff I can offer you at the current time:

Maison items, all berries except Lansat/Starf (Maison streak) including Kee + Maranga.
4IV Cacnea. Many M/F; various natures. Egg moves: Teeter Dance.
4IV Poliwag. Many M/F; Modest; Swift Swim (HA) on all females, most males.
4IV Klefki. Many M/F; Calm.
4IV Shuppet. 1 M, 1 F; Adamant.
4IV Heracross. Many M/F; Adamant; Egg moves: Rock Blast.
4IV Dwebble. 1 M, 2 F; Adamant.
4IV Gastly. 1 M Timid (imperfect SpD), 1 F Careful (imperfect Def); Egg moves: Disable.

Better stuff:

4IV Lotad. Many M/F; Modest; Egg moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance.
5IV Klefki (0 Speed for TR, imperfect SpA). Female; Calm.
5IV Magikarp. 1 M, 2 F; Adamant.
5IV Dwebble. Male; Adamant.
5IV Heracross. 2 M, 2 F; Adamant; Egg moves: Rock Blast.
5IV Klefki (imperfect SpA). 4 M, 1 F; Calm.
5IV Poliwag. 2 M; Modest; 1 Swift Swim, 1 Damp.
5IV Cacnea (imperfect SpA). 3 F; Serious, Adamant, Hasty; Egg moves: Teeter Dance.
5IV Lotad. 2 M; Modest; Rain Dish; Egg moves: Giga Drain, Leech Seed, Teeter Dance.
5IV Gastly. 1 F; Sassy; Egg moves: Disable.
Suppose I could also breed some more stuff that comes out of those mons too if you really want: Female or breeding pair of Lotad, Female/BP Poliwag, Modest/Timid Gastly most notably. If I don't have enough stuff you want for all three mega stones, order of preference is the one they're listed in.

My combination of laziness and fair value offer, for all three mega stones, would look something like:
4IV breeding pair of HA Poliwag
5IV Heracross(F)
5IV Lotad(M)
5IV [Timid] Gastly(F)

I know you said you don't need any items at the moment but I noticed you are not offering an Ampharosite for trade.
Care to trade your Blastoisinite for my Ampharosite?

Well currently I'm working on a jolly binacle with tough claws and modest infiltrator litwick. Interested?
Unfortunately, I am not. I'm sorry :(

Need Leftovers >.< , CMT, ill trade anything haha
I already have what you're offering. I'm very sorry :(

CMT for leftovers! :)
Nothing really catches my eye. I'm sorry :(

I can trade a breeding pair of 5IV 31/31/31/xx/31/31 adamant dratini marvel scale (HA) w/ dragon dance for Tyranitarite?
I'm not really interested in Dratini at the moment. I'm quite sorry :(

I know you said you don't need any items at the moment but I noticed you are not offering an Ampharosite for trade.
Care to trade your Blastoisinite for my Ampharosite?
No thank you friend. Only reason Ampharosite is not there is because I'm too lazy to go and get it myself. I'll get it eventually. I'm sorry :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)