Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone need checking? I'm online right now.
Please tell me if these eggs match your code. (My SV's are 686 and 2548)

The same instacheck I am running. Pretty sure there is only the one. Unless the standalone thing is completely different.
Standalone is having problems with seeing your pokemon and there is an extended standalone that was floating around.
So i meant Hotspot or Standalone.
Sorry lack of sleep

Hi, having some problems with my instacheck. It was working fine until today, it now says "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation". I've tried entering the command line into CMD, and restarting, but it still won't work. I've reinstalled WinPcap and instacheck and still nothing. If anyone could help I'd be very appreciative.

EDIT: Also, I've tried using a wired connection to free up with adapter (even though I didn't have to before) and still the same problem occurs.

Last edited:
So i'm having an issue getting this to work, i keep getting "The method or operation is not implemented." when i try to start the hotspot. it's set to local area connection if that helps

Need someone to check eggs. I can do it myself but just need someone who will stay long enough so I can check all of mines.

In exchange I'll give a free perfect 5 Iv, Modest, egg move wish Igglybuff Egg. I'll tell you the shiny value if you want to find someone who can hatch it for you shiny.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Need someone to check eggs. I can do it myself but just need someone who will stay long enough so I can check all of mines.

In exchange I'll give a free perfect 5 Iv, Modest, egg move wish Igglybuff Egg. I'll tell you the shiny value if you want to find someone who can hatch it for you shiny.
I can help you check Wario

So i'm having an issue getting this to work, i keep getting "The method or operation is not implemented." when i try to start the hotspot. it's set to local area connection if that helps
First off make sure you have a local area connection first. That means you need an ethernet cable plugged into your laptop that is connected to a functioning router. Aka it needs to be an internet providing ethernet cable. Depending on how many wifi adaptors you have on your computer you can sometimes stay connected to the wifi while running the hot spot.

After you get that sorted. Type Cmd into the search bar on your start menu and open the only result. Into the Cmd prompt type in netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow and press enter.

Then type in NPCA.CPL and press enter, it should bring up a window showing you all the networks connected to your computer. One should be your ethernet cable, one your wifi adaptor, and if you have a second wifi adaptor then it should be disconnected. Right click on the disconnected adaptor. click on the sharing tab and then click the check box that says allow others to connect to this. Then hit the drop down menu, and set that to local area connection (your ethernet cable) make sure you confirm your choice with the OK button otherwise it will not save.

Then open up instacheck and name your hotspot (I call mine pokechecker) set the password for it and where it says shared connection set that to the local area connection (your ethernet) when you click start hotspot it should start working if you've done all of this right.

Oh and if you have hamachi installed on your computer, this creates its own Local Area Network, so make sure you have the right LAN selected when you try to run the hotspot.

If people get stuck repeatedly I can make a guide with screenshots.

I forgot to add this orginally >///< Make sure you grab WinPcap from the first page of this thread. Hotspot wont run without it.

It's in my signature.
IGN: Halute
3DS Friend Code: 4785-5257-3383
Ok, Here is mine

Will input your code in a moment.
0103 9643 5520
IGN Christian

Awesome news. I think I have at least 10 or over 10 Perfect eggs. Just need to check to see if any values match. then I'll be able to start the contest.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Ok, Here is mine

Will input your code in a moment.
0103 9643 5520
IGN Christian

Awesome news. I think I have at least 10 or over 10 Perfect eggs. Just need to check to see if any values match. then I'll be able to start the contest.
Aww thank you, good luck on your contest =) Are you finished now?

Aww thank you, good luck on your contest =) Are you finished now?
Well. I need to hatch all the ten eggs and get them shiny. 5 I'll give to some of my friends and the other five I'll give in a contest here.

I'm trying to make sure they are all perfect. I have 16 perfect eggs so far. So i'm almost ready. Need to check and see if I can find some people to hatch them. Hopefully all of them have matching values.

also I think I mixed some of the eggs while marking them so I'll fix that later. Shouldn't matter since I already know the shiny value. Find matching value replaced mixed egg with right.

I have an extra six which is a good thing, then again some might not have matching values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)