I got got rash Xerneas With very good Iv's in Hp, Sp.A and Speed. It's Iv's are

Hp-31
Atk-19
Def-17
Sp.A-31
Sp.D-11
Spd-31
HP Type - Dark

Is this good? and what should I do with it?
I've already saved because I had no Idea this was here so the damage is done.
I would've tossed it. Rash is a pretty bad nature on any mon

Lucky you. I'm actually pretty jealous, but nice job.
Thanks! I was in shock when I first checked the stats and almost reset out of routine, but thank goodness I didn't.
On a different note. What's the best nature for Xerneas? I've got an extra Yveltal (Timid 31/x/x/31/31/31) that I want to trade but I don't know which nature I should ask for on the crystal deer.

Thanks! I was in shock when I first checked the stats and almost reset out of routine, but thank goodness I didn't.
On a different note. What's the best nature for Xerneas? I've got an extra Yveltal (Timid 31/x/x/31/31/31) that I want to trade but I don't know which nature I should ask for on the crystal deer.
Do Modest for him as well. Timid if you want Scarf.

Trying to get a good Sp Atk Mewtwo and got this:

Mewtwo - #150 (Timid)
HP: 31
Att: 2 - 4
Def: 20 - 21
SpA: 25 - 26
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Should I keep it or will the SpA screw it over?

Just nabbed a 31/28/30/31/30-31/30-31 Hasty Yvetal after a few dozen resets. Should I keep it, or shoot for better?
Do some super training on the speed and give 4 EVs to speed. If it rises one point, it's flawless, if it doesn't, it's 30. I would keep anyways. Let us know what the speed is.

Last edited:
I just caught a 30/31/31/17/10/31 adamant Zygarde.

I'm tempted to keep it, but the SpD IV is a turnoff....thoughts?

Well that's good at least. Like I said the SpD is bad, and the Spe is unfortunate if you want to run max investment. It might still be usable, but if you have access to better I'd catch or use those instead. Though I will say you did about as well as SRing in FR/LG allows.

I'm gonna go after Zapdos soon and apart from going for all perfect Iv's and Timid Nature. What would be the best Minimal IV's for Zapdos so I don't waste to much of my life?

I just hatched a Modest Swift Swim Poliwag with 31/31/31/28/31/31. Now, I was aiming for 31/x/31/31/31/31 but apparently the HP for this IV spread is Electric. Does Politoed have any use at all for HP Electric? Otherwise I'll just keep breeding for the one I wanted.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I just hatched a Modest Swift Swim Poliwag with 31/31/31/28/31/31. Now, I was aiming for 31/x/31/31/31/31 but apparently the HP for this IV spread is Electric. Does Politoed have any use at all for HP Electric? Otherwise I'll just keep breeding for the one I wanted.
I don't think Politoed has any particular need for HP Electric. It's weak and it doesn't cover anything noticeable. I could be mistaken though?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)