Darth & Sweetness Trade + Service Company

To ev train it as well i'd like 2 Pokemon. Tyrouge is harder to breed then rotom so i think it is only fair let me know if you gree
I'll give you two of the same species or something like that, as long as you don't request 1/3 abilities and specific genders, etc, I'm fine with what ever, as long as it doesn't turn into a huge breeding project; I'd pretty much just give you the first flawless copy of what I breed is what I'm saying. Last time I let someone pick more than one, he requested Female Super Luck Absol and Male Moody Smeargle and I was breeding for more than 14 hours to get the 1/3 abilities and 1/2 genders correct. I must of bred like 30 flawless monsters looking for the ones he asked for.

So I guess it depends on what you want, really.

I'll give you two of the same species or something like that, as long as you don't request 1/3 abilities and specific genders, etc, I'm fine with what ever, as long as it doesn't turn into a huge breeding project; I'd pretty much just give you the first flawless copy of what I breed is what I'm saying. Last time I let someone pick more than one, he requested Female Super Luck Absol and Male Moody Smeargle and I was breeding for more than 14 hours to get the 1/3 abilities and 1/2 genders correct. I must of bred like 30 flawless monsters looking for the ones he asked for.

So I guess it depends on what you want, really.
Well considering trouge is harder to breed then rotom and you want it ev'd I think 2 pokemon is only fair since i'm basically doing the ev'ing for free. I'd like the flawless no iron head garchomp and the relaxed ferrothorn if possible

Well considering trouge is harder to breed then rotom and you want it ev'd I think 2 pokemon is only fair since i'm basically doing the ev'ing for free. I'd like the flawless no iron head garchomp and the relaxed ferrothorn if possible
Sure, it's a deal. Let me know when you can trade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)