Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
i keep getting this comment when i try to start hotspot i tried restarting to no avail

An event was unable to invoke any of the subscribers (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040201)
I've run into that problem before. What fixed it for me was to share the connection that you are actually using to connect to the internet (like the ethernet connection for example) with something other than the hotspot created by Instacheck (the virtual miniport adapter). Doesn't matter what you share it with, it just has to be something different. One you do, break that sharing connection, and then reshare your internet with the miniport adapter. Here's where I found this fix (probably does a better job of explaining it haha):

http://virtualrouter.codeplex.com/discussions/438574

i would like to know if there is a version of instachek that is "standalone"

example : i need to bother my brother each time i need to check eggs ... and i want to do it myself !

Gastly (F) - Timid, Levitate, 31\10\31\31\31\31 [1517]
Torchic (M) - Jolly, Speed Boost, 31\31\31\5\31\31 [2332]
Honedge (M) - Brave, No Guard, 31\31\31\31\31\31 [3853]
Charmander (M) - Timid, Solar Power, 31\0\31\31\31\31 [3208]
Klefki (M) - Bold, Prankster, 31\11\31\31\31\31 [2164]
Froakie (M) - Naive, Protean, 28\31\31\31\31\31 [3461]
Froakie (M) - Timid, Protean, 31\11\31\31\31\31 [1272]

Anyone have any of these TSV ?? look on the spreadsheet and nothing

I noticed that since I started using Instacheck (which was just a few days ago) I can't do direct battles with people or Battle Spot. Should I remove the Virtual Network if I want to battle?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I noticed that since I started using Instacheck (which was just a few days ago) I can't do direct battles with people or Battle Spot. Should I remove the Virtual Network if I want to battle?
Pretty sure Nintendo disabled those if you read GPL, though I guess you should. I dunno, there was problems with other things so. Just google around.

Anyone have a shiny Value of 2205? I need a Goomy hatched. My Shiny Value's for my US copy and JP Copy of Pokemon X are in my sig if you need a egg hatched.

I'd like to get into this SV thing, but I don't have instacheck so 2 questions. 1. Is it possible to be part of the community w/out it? 2. Can someone check my trainer SV?

Esmeya

I'd like to get into this SV thing, but I don't have instacheck so 2 questions. 1. Is it possible to be part of the community w/out it? 2. Can someone check my trainer SV?
I can check your SV for you and no you don't need Instacheck per say to hatch eggs you simply need your Shiny Value and to add it to the database =)

Esmeya

Awesome thanks! So how does this work? We set up a trade and you can see it?
Well you'll have to give me 3-5 mins to set up instacheck since I was breeding atm. But you just add me (exchange FC and IGN) and show me a pokemon that you caught from your game, not traded, then I tell you your Trainer Shiny Value. If you have eggs you want to hatch shiny and need to know the Shiny Value of them, you request someone help you if need be and have them copy paste the spreads to you. Then you would go to the Shiny Value database and find a trainer to hatch for you.

Well you'll have to give me 3-5 mins to set up instacheck since I was breeding atm. But you just add me (exchange FC and IGN) and show me a pokemon that you caught from your game, not traded, then I tell you your Trainer Shiny Value. If you have eggs you want to hatch shiny and need to know the Shiny Value of them, you request someone help you if need be and have them copy paste the spreads to you. Then you would go to the Shiny Value database and find a trainer to hatch for you.
Ok awesome thanks! I'm good for the rest of the day so no rush. I have 1 random egg around (possible Timid HP Ice Elektrike), could you check that as well? Just for "practice" I guess if that makes any sense.

If you like you can have a simple spitback from my thread for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)