Tayce's Trade Ground (Tynamo, Snivy, ExtSpd Dratini, Porygon, Feebas, Mudkip, Darumaka, HP Pokemons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, thanks for being so fair about it. ^_^ Well you see, I'm trying to Masuda Method, and I was looking for a 6IV male Pokemon in the plant or fairy egg group. I saw you didn't have any 6IV males, so the 5IV Bulbasaur was the closest thing. If you are going to breed another 6IV male pokemon, I can wait. Otherwise the 5IV one will do.
Edit: My FC is 3480 - 3986 - 6940
I see. While I use a pair of Magikarps to predict the next egg's IV spread I would have a chance to get a 6 IV'd Bulbasaur, but still cannot insure how long would it take. I'm also willing to insert one of 5 IV'd flawless except genderless, so would you trade for Bulbasaur + one of 5 IV'd or wait for the 6 IV'd one?

Thanks it's perfect :)
Great. Thank you again:p

Tayce said:
I see. While I use a pair of Magikarps to predict the next egg's IV spread I would have a chance to get a 6 IV'd Bulbasaur, but still cannot insure how long would it take. I'm also willing to insert one of 5 IV'd flawless except genderless, so would you trade for Bulbasaur + one of 5 IV'd or wait for the 6 IV'd one?
Ok. I'll take the 5IV Bulbasaur and the 5IV calm eevee then. I'm online right now or whenever you're ready. (If that's okay)

Hello, dharmatalk. While I already have a 5 IV'd perfect Phantump, I'm willing to trade for your Phantump if it's 6 IV'd one :p

Thank you again :p
Now that you mention it-- I could totally breed one for you pretty quick, seeing as I use a flawless Trevenant. Really do need AT LEAST a random 5IV Staryu. Let me know if you're keen on this.

Now that you mention it-- I could totally breed one for you pretty quick, seeing as I use a flawless Trevenant. Really do need AT LEAST a random 5IV Staryu. Let me know if you're keen on this.
I would like to offer a 5 IV'd perfect Staryu for 6 IV'd one but I'm not sure if I could offer a 5 IV'd spitback Staryu for 5 IV'd one( The 5IV'd Trevenant I got is english version and female ).

6 IV Bold overcoat vullaby w foul play for your 6 IV female modest overgrowth bulbasaur w giga drain?
Hello, DeadliestTJ936. Sound good to me :)

hi im interested in lapras and have pokemons which can make u drool so . chat me up . i am availible on facebook via
https://www.facebook.com/ong.jin
or skype at jinception
Hello, Gevite. Thank you for offer. However, I guess arranging a trade on Facebook is not an effective way while I would not be able to respond rapidly. How about make a thread for your things here? Smogon has ready-to-work communication tools like Personal message so you would be like to use it.

Hello are you interested in a flawless 6 iv jolly aipom for a 6 iv tyrougue?
Hello, Vaiz:p Thank you for offer. I'm not sure If I would trade for it while I still interested in 6 IV'd Aipom but Tyrogue is very difficult to breed because of its gender ratio(male only) x(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)