Trading away a box of 5IV Jolly Larvitar with PKRS and 4 egg moves PLUS other PKMN now avaliable

I am trading away a box of Jolly Tyranitar IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 with 4 egg moves: Dragon dance, Stealth rock, Pursuit, Iron Head

Also have a few Timid Trace Ralts IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 with 2 egg moves: Destiny Bond, Skill Swap

And have few Timid/Modest Noibat Frisk/Infiltrator IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31
Will entertain any offer of 5IV flawless pokes !!

I wont mind any 5IV pokemon offer really

i would like (but not necessary):
Jolly Rough Skin Garchomp, Adamant/Brave Intimidate Mawile, Regenerator Calm Foonguss, Adamant Gale Wings Talonflame with quick guard
Items i am looking for are: Choice scarf, Weakness policy, Assault vest

Last edited:
Interested in male jolly larvitar with egg moves im offering any pokemon in my thread and battle maison items where 96 bp (the equilvalent of a choice scarf and band ) is worth one 5 iv pikemon

How about my timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ralts + a 4 IV spitback + a battle item worty 48 BP (scarf, band, sash etc) for a pair of your larvitars (one male, one female)?

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a 31/31/31/31/xx/00 Quiet Snover to offer that would be great for a Mega Abomasnow Trick Room Sweeper. Interested?

How about my timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Ralts + a 4 IV spitback + a battle item worty 48 BP (scarf, band, sash etc) for a pair of your larvitars (one male, one female)?
How about a Ralts and 2 BP items for a pair of lavitar

i have a jolly 5 iv scrappy kang - would love a larvitar
Sure, PM me please

I have a 31/31/31/31/xx/00 Quiet Snover to offer that would be great for a Mega Abomasnow Trick Room Sweeper. Interested?
If you dont have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 snover then can i have The snover you offered with a 4IV spitback

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
If you dont have a 31/31/31/31/31/0 snover then can i have The snover you offered with a 4IV spitback
Sure, that's fine. My friend code is 2852-7424-7447. Can I request a female one though, if you have it?

I'd be interested in one of these Jolly Larvitars if you have any left - preferably a male and female breeding pair. I have a lot of 5 and 6 IV Pokemon in my thread, far too many to type out here - would you mind taking a look here and seeing if there's anything you'd like?

I'd be interested in one of these Jolly Larvitars if you have any left - preferably a male and female breeding pair. I have a lot of 5 and 6 IV Pokemon in my thread, far too many to type out here - would you mind taking a look here and seeing if there's anything you'd like?
I have PMd you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)