XY Ubers Laddering Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okey im in

Alt: Kebabe(ulcw1) Lgod

And just to clarify, does you get extra for being under 80 when top 20? If not that would probably be a healthy change, its never fun to just glitch your way to the top and have 99 dev.

gl all!

Edit: new alt, I played to bad :(

Last edited:

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
in (dracomaster probz)

edit: due to the conditions of the ladder and general luck i withdraw as i don't feel like sufferng a heart attack. rip

Last edited:
Okey im in

Alt: Kebabe(ulcw1)

And just to clarify, does you get extra for being under 80 when top 20? If not that would probably be a healthy change, its never fun to just glitch your way to the top and have 99 dev.

gl all!
Yes you do! Your assumption is correct :p I instituted that rule just for that purpose lol.

Done. Lando is a nice switchin to Groudon/Aegislash while possessing the ability to annoy foes with Intimidate and set Stealth Rock. Unfortunately, it struggles to check threats like Megablaziken, MegaKangaskhan, Zekrom, and Swords Dance Arceus-Normal as it simply does not possess the natural bulk to switch in on these threats more than once. It also has 4MSS, as you want to fit Earthquake, Toxic, SR, Stone Edge, and U-Turn on the same set and it has to forgo one of those moves (probably U-Turn.) This metagame isn't very kind to it, with Will-O-Wisp being everywhere now and the new Ubers both destroying it 1-1. It's still usable, but doesn't last very long vs. offense.

Aromatherapy support is nice with this, especially when Aegislash predicts your switch with Toxic.

Attachments

in as jim99Lando-T

Edit: Sub SD Lando-T too hard... the decline in usage of past set-up baits like Ferrothorn and the half disappearance of Dragon Tail due to Xerneas and Ho-oh makes it hard to set-up, and its old checks still exist and are as strong as ever.

Last edited:
So now Im done, I actually had given up on laddering with Lando because it was just meh. Then I made a team around Lanturn and Lando just happen to fit on there perfectly since it beats most ground types. Now the ladder has reset so I cant get lower deviation/higher rank.

Lando doesnt have much over Groudon tbh, It has worse stats and cant really check set up sweepers because no phazing. It can counter Groudon which is nice for teams with teams with Klefki or Lanturn (they are pretty good actually). More then that it has some interesting moves that separates it from Groudon. U-turn being the most notable, it also got Superpower and knock off which is why I decided on a CB set with EQ, Superpower, knock off and stone edge. It checks E-killer pretty good and it hits really hard with a CB EQ on most things. Knock off is a great low-risk move that I needed to get damage on Giratina who otherwise walled my whole team.

(Im Lgod)

Attachments

Player-0

(*′☉.̫☉)
Nice kebabe! Uturn was a life saver I tried to use it with a volt turn zekrom. Unfortunately ice type was always a threat. What was your strategy with Lando? I settled with scarf with little luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)