Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Phenomeno

I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hello.

Could someone with a Gliscor and an Aromatisse please help me evolve 2 Poliwhirls?

I'm asking for those 2 Pokémon specifically since they are the only ones I'm missing from the dex. You can have them right back, I only want them for the dex.

PM me if you can help me! Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
It is not. Why do you ask?
These 6V's are easy to get. I got 2 6V's in one batch. I have 6 Amorphous 6V's currently and I don't breed a lot.
Sorry, I don't mean to offend you, I have no problem with cloned pokemon.
I usually seperate my cloned and non-cloned pokemon inventory. And also if in the future I decide to trade this Ralts, I can inform the other party.

Thanks again.

Sorry, I don't mean to offend you, I have no problem with cloned pokemon.
I usually seperate my cloned and non-cloned pokemon inventory. And also if in the future I decide to trade this Ralts, I can inform the other party.

Thanks again.
lolno, don't redistribute. Did you read the rules to my thread? :|

I really dont get why ppl have issues with redistriburions/trading children of parent. Can someone tell why so many have issues with it? The way I always look on these things, is that once the trade is done, the other part can do w/e they want with the poké, and the same for you

Trading:

Yveltal - Timid (LV.50) 31/31/26/31/12/31

-Pokemon Y exclusive Megastones

-Leftovers

Looking for Pinsirite and really anything else

Hello, can anyone help me trade evolve a Kadabra?

In return I can give a;
Modest Abra x/x/x/31/x/31 (max Sp.Atk and Speed, yes I am not very good at breeding)

My Friend Code is;

IGN: g
FC: 1848 - 2993 - 2703

Thank You!

I have lots of 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols for trade. I have one 4IV, but it's a male.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills and 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles.

I'd like:
  • 3-4 IV Naive Protean Froakies
  • 3-4 IV Careful Stealth Rock Larvitars
  • 3-4 IV Naive Iron Fist Chimchars
  • 3-4 IV Quiet/Modest Tynamo
  • 3-4 IV Quiet Bulbasaur
  • 3-4 IV Bold Hyper Voice HA Eevee
  • Leftovers
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
I'm willing to trade more than one Pokemon for what I'm looking for. Basically, dump your spitbacks all over my face and chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)