Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 32 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sheet name is on the bottom that says the species :3
Can I have Arthur X or XI (honedge) pretty please, or any male with a 0 speed IV? I'm weird, everything I play with has to be in a pokeball so spitback males are my favourite to get!

3-4 IV Quiet Bulbasaur.
I have a ton of 4 IV Modest Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (including 2 females), would that suffice or would you like me to make you a Quiet one? I'm interested in a Gible.

Can I have Arthur X or XI (honedge) pretty please, or any male with a 0 speed IV? I'm weird, everything I play with has to be in a pokeball so spitback males are my favourite to get!

I have a ton of 4 IV Modest Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain and Leaf Storm (including 2 females), would that suffice or would you like me to make you a Quiet one? I'm interested in a Gible.
sure thing~

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Those im interested in: (posting here too, in addition to PM)

15. Cubone named Tron with lightningrod
41. Pineco named Teresa
2. Snorunt named Mizore

(God, alrdy starting to feel awful claiming these)

246. Gible named Cho'Gath
21. Amura named Amy
25. Honedge named ElizabethXII
58. Klefki named Kiki

(Phew, its over!)

If not too much - which I feel already - those are those I would be interested in :D
Ha, Cho'Gath how silly.

Edit: I don't think you can claim the bolded ones, they said that during previous posts while trading, lol.

Got a bunch of 4IV HA male Squirtles with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout and Mirror Coat for trade, in Dive Balls. Also got 4IV HA male Chimchars with Fake-out, Thunder Punch, Fire punch and encore for trade.

Got a bunch of 4IV HA male Squirtles with Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout and Mirror Coat for trade, in Dive Balls. Also got 4IV HA male Chimchars with Fake-out, Thunder Punch, Fire punch and encore for trade.
Would you take 4 egg move totodile for squirtle also have ha cacnea,carvanha,darumaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)