Tako's X/Y Breeding Shop (Zygarde Hype)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT, if you have Water Absorb I'd love that, otherwise Cursed Body will be fine.

FRILLISH: 31/XX/31/31/31/31
BOLD
Cursed Body
Egg Move: Recover/Pain Split/Confuse Ray/Acid Armor
Stock: bunch

CMT, if you have Water Absorb I'd love that, otherwise Cursed Body will be fine.

BOLD
Cursed Body
interested in your aggron ( i think i have water absorb available right now )

online now

I have no use for modest charmander as I have X version. If you have adament or jolly charmander with egg moves I would be interested?
Have a 3 IV Jolly Charmander with DD and Dragon Rush, I'll see if I can get a 5 IV one. I could clone ya a Charizard Y stone tho.

I'm really interested in this frillish:

BOLD
Cursed Body

I checked my boxes and I have a few things I didn't see when I checked your list, including 5 IV arons, larvestas, tentacools, and claunchers. Are you interested in any of these? I can go check my boxes to give you exact IVs if you'd like!

I'm really interested in this frillish:

BOLD
Cursed Body

I checked my boxes and I have a few things I didn't see when I checked your list, including 5 IV arons, larvestas, tentacools, and claunchers. Are you interested in any of these? I can go check my boxes to give you exact IVs if you'd like!
do you want a cursed body or water absorb, also I'm interested in tentacools, does it have egg move?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)