Season V Farm League - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Tier changes are applied for the first round that begins after they were in place. So since this round started Sunday night/Monday morning, and those bans happened after that, they do not take affect until the next round begins.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
I'm not sure how that's supposed to make a difference. You both seem to have fairly equal attempts at making a time, with the sole exception of Sunday, which isn't big enough to make a legitimate difference.

activity post. I'm in contact with Enguarde but since we are in completely different time zones, it's hard to find a time that both of us are online

Snou

the grand master of all the things bad!
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
My opponent didnt reply to my visitor message so activity post

My opponent ColtFern has not been seen since last Friday, the day he joined, so I don't see our match happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)