Season V Farm League - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

finally

how can you swallow so much sleep?
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Awesomesocks and I will be battling over the weekend because of time differences. activity for both of us :]

no response yet from fitzy72, which is strange because he is usually quite active. i'll try contacting him via the PO forums, since i guess he's more active there

but yeah, activity

Okay, this situation starts to piss me off a little bit. I don't try to be rude, but if you have signed up for the Farm League you cannot leave it due to a bad record. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the situation and you can't play anymore 'cause rl issues. But if you're quiting this just because your record is currently 1-2 and is possible that anybody is going to pick up you in mid season, it's a stupid decision imo apart from being a huge waste of time. There are other players like me that want to try to achieve a good record, but it's impossible if people start to stop playing this tournament due to hax/bad records/etc. It's just a modest opinion from a random guy.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
And then what? They stay in, and refuse to play matches? I cannot force anyone to play matches. I'd rather them be a prick and drop out as soon as their score hits a negative number, over them being forced to stay in for 3 more weeks and just force everyone they play to be stuck with a deadbeat opponent. Especially since these people will likely be people with negative rankings, and they can't get back into the positives, due to people losing motivation to play, but being unable to leave the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)