Echo's Route 7 trade thread (New: Switcheroo Klefki. The longest egg chain I had)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You still want an HP Ice Electrike or you already got one? I'm curious to know if I can change the trade from SB Carvanha to a female Heal Ball Cottonee.

Your Castform is ready :)
sorry for the late reply, the cottonee is ready
did you have more than one shiny male cleffa? thought the one you traded me was the only one.
anyway, if you dont mind, please check my list for a female one as well, and also your shiny torchic. thanks!
yeah i still have some shiny cleffa from the past
You still want an HP Ice Electrike or you already got one? I'm curious to know if I can change the trade from SB Carvanha to a female Heal Ball Cottonee.
yes, i still want it. sorry for the late reply, been busy for the weekend. yes you can change to cottonee if you want

sorry for the late reply, the cottonee is ready

yeah i still have some shiny cleffa from the past

yes, i still want it. sorry for the late reply, been busy for the weekend. yes you can change to cottonee if you want
Could you check my list for a female one and a the shiny torchic? Thanks!

Could you check my list for a female one and a the shiny torchic? Thanks!
hmm, somehow the msg was only half the msg i typed. most of the cleffas i still have are cute charm tho. anyway, theres nothing much im interested in for now

In that case I want a female heal ball Cottonee instead of SB Caravaha. Contact me when you're free to trade.
Sorry wasnt very active lately due to being busy IRL. pls tell me what time can we meet for the trade.

CMT for
Cleffa
Nature: Bold
Ability: Magic Guard
IV: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Egg Move: Stored Power, Wish, Aromatheraphy
cmt for bold magic guard cleffa
Sorry not interested in anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)