Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy, that rotom is one of my spitbacks as well (I had far too many of those too) 31/x/31/31/x/31 so I hope that is somewhat useful.
Thank you so much, you have helped me immensely. If you are ever in the need of something in the future, I will try to help you out. ^ ^

Interestingly enough, I have been trying to breed Bold Rotom myself, lately. XP It will be a help to me, so thank you for that as well.

FT: 5 IV Flawless Adamant and Timid Charmanders with Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Flare Blitz and Outrage. Have more than one of each. Also have a Flawless Female of each nature that I'll only trade for really good offers.

LF: Other competitive 5 IV Pokémon. Modest Squirtle with Aura Sphere (preferably Rain Dish nature, but Torrente is negotiable too) and Quiet Honedge are instant trades, but there's many more pokés I interested in. Just PM me with your offers if interested.

Obs: I also trade spitbacks and I'm massively interested in a Female Modest Squirtle Spitback too. Have some spitbacks to offer if needed.

Think of it this way: once someone accepts, nobody will have to read this post again

For Trade: Impish 252 HP/ 252 Def Harvest Shiny 5 IV Trevenant

Looking For: HP Fire Shiny Timid Proaten Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja with competitive IVs

I need an extremespeed Dratini, IVs, nature and ability don't matter. I can breed you any Pokemon in the field, monster, flying, fairy or amorphous group that isn't a pokebank Pokemon. I also currently have a lot of Togepi, Charmander and Gastly spitbacks, and a few Larvitar, Aron and Whismur spitbacks if you want that instead.

For trade:
Timid Mewtwo with 31/15-16/20/31/16/31.
2x Timid Jap Ditto with 6IV's
Heatran (bad nature/iv's, so purely to trade for other pokébank legendaries for dex entry)
Latias (same as above)
Impish Liquid Ooze Swalot, found wild with 31 iv's in defence (usable nature, though not too good iv's. Trading for PB legendaries)
Pinsirite
Also got all the stuff in my thread for trade

Wants:
Jolly Mewtwo with atleast 31 iv's in HP, Attack and Speed with outstanding potential (preferrably in master ball)
5IV+beneficial nature Pokébank legendaries, bonus if shiny
5IV Kalos native shinies
Pokébank legendaries.

Quick Question, does a Pokemon using an item in the Battle Maison consume it permanently, or does it function like a Wi-Fi battle?

Searching for an Earth Power Deino, no good stats necessary. Any will do. Can offer anything on this list + 5V Beldum and Love Ball Buneary. Could also give Dialga, HA Tornadus, Lugia, or Rayquaza (no IVs, sorry) depending on the offer. Send a PM if you can help!

For Trade (All 5iv): Adamant HA Swinubs (SR,Icicle Crash), Jolly Charmanders (DD,Outrage), Bold HA Slowpokes, Adamant HA Drilburs, Timid HA Froakies, Adamant Tyrunts (DD+Fangs), Timid Gastlies, Quiet Honedges.
LF: HA Shroomish/Breloom with Drain Punch and Bullet Seed (Or PokeBank service so I can transfer my own from B2)

I'll just bring it up again even though I know there probably won't be anybody to help
Storm Drain Lileep with stealth rock anybody? D=

Hi I need someone with a ditto safari with room on their friends list I wanna start breeding can anyone help a dude out? :)

Searching for an Earth Power Deino, no good stats necessary. Any will do. Can offer anything on this list + 5V Beldum and Love Ball Buneary. Could also give Dialga, HA Tornadus, Lugia, or Rayquaza (no IVs, sorry) depending on the offer. Send a PM if you can help!
I've got a bunch! I've even got a 31/x/31/31/31/31 if you still need one.

EDIT: Never Mind. I got the Atk and Sp. Atk. switched. I could probably breed one pretty fast, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)