Show off your funny and/or amazing battles here!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/uubeta-79233858

I must have really raged the guy. althought, he didn't seem to be the best player:
I thought he would lead with a Speed boost Passing Scolipede, but he lead with deoxys-S (that was legit too, but on review, he did not have speed boost scolipede)
I was worried that Deoxys-S would used taunt (Ruins my Latias), but I guess you can't always run taunt, right?
Deoxys-S was not breaking the subs and probably should have switched to something that could handle Latias better (unless deoxys WAS his best counter).
Bisharp's sucker punch was a bit predictable (would you do that to a Substituting Poke?).
I did get lucky with the crit on bisharp, but maybe it would have KOed anyways?
Is he going to forfeit? nah, he would have done that by now.
I thought aggron was going to use roar, so I attacked it before being phazed... it used Dragon tail (50/50 chance).
I have no Idea why he used Spikes on Nidoking (seemed a little late for that...).
I'll admit, Other people think Fake out on Mega-Blastoise is strange (I think the only reason I used it was to get a free Mega-evolve), but then he calls me a noob (when he already did at least two mistakes...and I was winning,but that's not the point). I didn't use any noob Tactics, did I? (surely, SubMind Latias is viable) Oh well, ragers gonna Rage.
well, at least he didn't forfeit... oh nevermind.

I got the feeling he would be a sore loser by looking at his name (not sure who bruce wayne is oh it IS Batman! strange, I thought batman before, but then said "I think batman had a different name". THAT'S a noob moment, but he didn't know that). for me, people with the name "I am so&so" always seems to be sore losers (maybe it's a common thing to do among sore losers? or some kind of Psychological mumbo-jumbo).

I won't say his team was poor (at least it had Viable pokemon), but he didn't seem to have the best playing skill (OK skill, but really, try to stop a set-up Pokemon quickly.) although, his team could have some major weaknesses to some Pokes (I don't know, I did not analyze his team.). He seemed to have won at least two matches, based on his ranking.

You got to love them ragers congratulating you for winning!

you don't mess with ninjas, ninjas mess with you (except Naruto :P, don't hate me too much please).

Hey, I looked at my video 2 or 3 times and it has the same music as when I battled. What song is that music (not sure if it is an original or a remix of something)?

Edit New Video:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/1v1-79518753

A few moments before this match, I faced the guy (I think it was the same guy?) in the video and lose to his Aron (I forgot about Shell Bell). after losing to him, I wanted to rematch him, cause I'm a horrible lonely Revenge-Drunk Person to prove I can beat that Aron set. I'll let you piece together the rest of the story by watching the video.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)