XY NU Theorymon Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing about Conk though is that its HP is much higher than its Special Defense (105 vs 65), which is why investing in SpD is infinitely better, AV or not. However, in Muk's case, since its HP is 105 and its SpD is 100, the difference isn't really considerable so max HP could be better to take hits on the physical side.
On a similar note, why wouldn't you use Sticky Hold as the ability of choice? I know Touncher is really annoying what with Poison Jab poisoning all the freaking time, but AV users would like something for Knock Off/Trick, so having Sticky Hold gives Muk an immediate niche... Apparently Knock Off still is 97.5 BP every time, which sucks a bit, but imo Sticky Hold can definitely work for Muk's cause as an Ass Vest tank.

EDIT: It's not like Poison Jab alone already has a 30% chance of poison... But whatever, if you don't think losing an item is bad for an Ass Vest user I can't help you there.

Last edited:

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Poison Touch allows Muk to deal a lot of residual damage by poisoning the foe. 30% chance (51% if PJab) for every hit is actually a big deal and can often make the difference between a KO. Even if it doesn't, poisoning a foe on offensive teams stacks up really fast and offensive teams really hate the residual damage that might limit their sweep, especially users of recoil moves or Life Orb. This extra chance to put pressure on offensive teams is too good to pass up. On the other hand, Trick and Switcheroo are rather uncommon, and while Knock Off might see a rise in popularity, it won't be that common or game changing losing the Assault Vest is not the end of the world for Muk as it is still able to attack opponents hard and is still relatively bulky, and Sticky Hold is too situational and often isn't as useful as Poison Touch.

NFES:
Fletchinder and Frogadier both seem like interesting new additions. However, I'm really interested in Whirlipede (since Scolipede's probably getting banned). It has 99 Def and 79 Sp.Def boosted even further by Eviolite. It also has access to Speed Boost, Baton Pass, Swords Dance, and Iron Defense meaning it'll probably surpass our current Baton Passers who would ordinarily try to fill that niche (Combusken and Ninjask) along with Megahorn so you can somewhat dent stuff.
Just chiming in here before anybody else gets their hopes up, but Whirlipede can't learn any of the bolded moves. Speed Boost is a largely pointless ability on it.

Disclaimer: Even though I'm taking about Kangaskhan, I'm only talking about BW Kangaskhan, and purely for the sake of comparison.

Calling it now, the best priority abuser is going to be Protean Kecleon.

Anyone who played last gen NU knows what a fantastic priority abuser Kanga made with STAB Fake Out + Sucker Punch. Whereas Kecleon has a much more average 90 Atk as opposed to the 105 Atk that Kanga sported, it makes up for it with STAB on both Sucker Punch and Fake Out.

252+ Atk Protean Kecleon Fake Out V 252 HP Musharna = 14.7% - 17.4%
252+ Atk Protean Kecleon Sucker Punch V 252 HP Musharna = 58.7% - 69.3%
Combined total: 73.4% - 86.7%

252+ Atk Kangaskhan Fake Out V 252 HP Musharna = 15.4% - 18.1%
252+ Atk Kangaskhan Sucker Punch V 252 HP Musharna = 40.8% - 48.2%
Combined total: 56.2% - 66.3%

This thing is no joke.

This is before you even take into account the fact that it gets Shadow Sneak. With Ghost and Dark now hitting Steels for neutral damage, very few things are going to resist any combination of Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak.

A combination of Fake Out + Shadow Sneak will completely destroy scarfed fighters, and Jynx can no longer play her mind games behind a sub (Fake out breaking sub, SS having 50% chance to OHKO).

You could either go flat out priority abuser with LO and Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak/Drain Punch, or you could equip an Assault Vest and watch it tank special hits all day. The loss of recover is no biggie thanks to STAB Drain Punch. Wall breaking is also a viable option by replacing priority moves with higher BP/ better coverage moves.

Kecleon is going to be really, really good.

I wonder if bold/calm acid armour/amnesia swalot might work in nu.
so the set is-

swalot@black sludge
252hp 252def/sp def
bold/calm
-acid armour/amnesia
-toxic
-encore
-sludge wave/bomb

the aim of this set is simple- to force switching and to keep anything from hurting it too much.
anybody got any improvements?

I wonder if bold/calm acid armour/amnesia swalot might work in nu.
so the set is-

swalot@black sludge
252hp 252def/sp def
bold/calm
-acid armour/amnesia
-toxic
-encore
-sludge wave/bomb

the aim of this set is simple- to force switching and to keep anything from hurting it too much.
anybody got any improvements?
I don't think Sawlot actually got anything new this gen to use, and your set lacks any sort of reliable recovery. It's also prone to Taunt and phazing, so Swalot will kind of be a sitting duck. If you want to force switches, Yawn would function better over Toxic, but overall, there really isn't much reason to use Swalot.

Disclaimer: Even though I'm taking about Kangaskhan, I'm only talking about BW Kangaskhan, and purely for the sake of comparison.

Calling it now, the best priority abuser is going to be Protean Kecleon.

Anyone who played last gen NU knows what a fantastic priority abuser Kanga made with STAB Fake Out + Sucker Punch. Whereas Kecleon has a much more average 90 Atk as opposed to the 105 Atk that Kanga sported, it makes up for it with STAB on both Sucker Punch and Fake Out.

252+ Atk Protean Kecleon Fake Out V 252 HP Musharna = 14.7% - 17.4%
252+ Atk Protean Kecleon Sucker Punch V 252 HP Musharna = 58.7% - 69.3%
Combined total: 73.4% - 86.7%

252+ Atk Kangaskhan Fake Out V 252 HP Musharna = 15.4% - 18.1%
252+ Atk Kangaskhan Sucker Punch V 252 HP Musharna = 40.8% - 48.2%
Combined total: 56.2% - 66.3%

This thing is no joke.

This is before you even take into account the fact that it gets Shadow Sneak. With Ghost and Dark now hitting Steels for neutral damage, very few things are going to resist any combination of Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak.

A combination of Fake Out + Shadow Sneak will completely destroy scarfed fighters, and Jynx can no longer play her mind games behind a sub (Fake out breaking sub, SS having 50% chance to OHKO).

You could either go flat out priority abuser with LO and Fake Out/Sucker Punch/Shadow Sneak/Drain Punch, or you could equip an Assault Vest and watch it tank special hits all day. The loss of recover is no biggie thanks to STAB Drain Punch. Wall breaking is also a viable option by replacing priority moves with higher BP/ better coverage moves.

Kecleon is going to be really, really good.
I saw somebody use the same set except PuP over Drain Punch. This set makes for Fantastic late game clean up.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
@ the above Drain Punch is illegal with Protean, as are cool moves Stealth Rock, Recover, and Foul Play, that being said, Protean does make it much more interesting as it has priority type change with Shadow Sneak and Sucker Punch. I don't know how big of an impact Protean really has on Kecleon's viability cause of the move illegalities, Assault Vest seems like a cool thing on Kecleon, making it a mini Snorlax even without SpD investment.

Realising how damn good Golbat is this generation. Infiltrator bypassing Subsitutes means there is literally no hiding from the bat. Flying weakness? We have a Brave Bird for that. Perfect accuracy Toxic? Nice, and Golbat also has the option of Poison Fang which has been buffed to a 50% chance of Toxic Poison, and can't be stopped by Taunt (also hits [hype]Fairies[/hype] hard). It has access to lovely utility moves including U-Turn, Roost and Taunt, and 75/70/75 defenses which make it unexpectantly bulky with Eviolite. Personally, I expect Golbat to become an A-tier threat, with bulk, decent power (base 80 isn't amazing unboosted but a Brave Bird to the face is never pleasant), and Substitute bypass, which will hurt many Pokemon. Only Steel types hard counter it, and Golbat can U-Turn out to something more capable of handling them (Sawk springs to mind, ending Steels with CC/EQ, and maybe even Knock Off for Metang). Even if Knock Off runs riot in this generation, I can't deny that Golbat will become even more useful than it has been in BW.

In a similar vein, Jumpluff has even more annoying this generation. Leech Seed, Infestation, Substitute and Encore/U-Turn with Infilatrator and Lefties is perfect for trapping and draining foes, and hurting Grass-types who expect traditional annoyer Jumpluff-- especially when you ignore a foe's Substitute.

Suddenly I think one of these flying types might make it onto my team.

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Just stopping by to say that afaik Kecleon's egg moves are legal with Protean; in other words it can use Foul Play and Recover. Drain Punch and SR are still illegal, though.

That said, Kecleon honestly doesn't seem all that impressive even with those illegalties solved. It's very physically frail, slow, and extremely reliant on its priority moves to deal out damage which can very easily be played around. Yeah it gets STAB on all its moves but that doesn't change the fact that it lacks any particularly strong moves to truly make the best use of the boost. It'll probably have a niche this gen, just not a huge one.

Also Jumpluff honestly got a lot more drawbacks than improvements this gen; Infiltrator is nice and all but with the loss of Gems the SD set has basically been driven to obscurity, not to mention the Sleep Powder nerf and the nerf to sleep status in general which makes both its offensive and supportive sets a lot easier to deal with. I agree that Golbat got a lot better this gen though, especially now that is doesn't have to face competition with Mandibuzz.

As Dat Blast said, I wish Jumpluff got better. As it is my favorite pokemon, I already hate to admit that it simply sucks, even with fun toys such as SubSeed and AcroGem, both of which have been completely nerfed now due to lack of gems and lack of being able to sleep Grass types / Overcoat users.

While Misdreavus didn't get any notable new toys outside of a more accurate will-o-wisp, I feel that she will be one of the premier Support / Utility mons of NU this gen, losing competition from Mandibuzz as the best Stall counter in NU. With a great ability in Levitate, it has two immunities to help support Rock / Steel teammates, and it can beat out two of the most common NU types via it's great Mono-Ghost typing. Misdreavus's will surely carve itself as one of the best Utility / Defensive mons in Gen6 NU!

Notable Moves:
Destiny Bond
Foul Play
Heal Bell
Hidden Power [Fighting]
Memento
Nasty Plot
Pain Split
Perish Song
Shadow Ball
Substitute
Taunt
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Will-O-Wisp

As Dat Blast said, I wish Jumpluff got better. As it is my favorite pokemon, I already hate to admit that it simply sucks, even with fun toys such as SubSeed and AcroGem, both of which have been completely nerfed now due to lack of gems and lack of being able to sleep Grass types / Overcoat users.
For SubSeed, running Sleep Powder definitely isn't going to cut it with buffed grass types (Sawsbuck and Miltank did enough damage to Jumpluff's SubSeed in BW). This is a set I'm considering running.

Jumpluff @ Leftovers
Ability: Infiltrator
Jolly Nature, 252Spe/156Def/100SpDef
-Substitute
-Leech Seed
-Infestation
-U-Turn/Toxic

Any Grass types that could switch in on a predicted Sleep Powder are infested, doing miniscule damage directly but doing some chip damage each turn. If it's not setting up, you can Sub stall for a while and when Infestation is nearly up, you can U-Turn away to a more offensive mon. Alternatively, wear down those grass types with speed by adding Toxic. While it's true that Jumpluff can no longer viably run Sleep Powder, it feels like with the extra chip damage it can arguably combat Grass types better than it ever could on a SubSeed set in BW. Also it has utility even when Taunted, which is good.

Alternatively bulk up with Cotton Guard and Amnesia and laugh as the opponent is walls the hell by a Jumpluff

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SubSeeb Jumpluff was never really a good strategy, simply because all Grass-types wall it cold. Opponents could simply switch in their Grass-type without fear and set up on it or continuously break its sub. Infestation doesn't really solve the problem as most Grass-types can easily heal off the damage and if I were trying to catch out an incoming Grass-type, I might as well straight up go for U-turn and let a teammate deal with it. Last gen, SubSeed was very overrated and most of its users couldn't really do much to Grass-types, but notice that the SubSeeders which were considered "good" were able to deal with Grass-types, namely Exeggutor (with Psychic to beat most Grass/Poison-types + Sleep Powder) and Shaymin-S (with Air Slash). And regarding Sleep Powder, I'd argue that it is necessary on every Jumpluff set. Sleep may have been nerfed this gen but that doesn't stop it from being a potent status still. It means the opponent has to plan out the turns where he brings his sleeping Pokemon in, and the sleep turns give Jumpluff leeway to set up Leech Seed or simply U-turn away for momentum. Last gen, Jumpluff's Leech Seed set the tools it needed to deal with Grass-type: Sleep Powder and U-turn. This gen however Sleep Powder has been nerfed so it really only has U-turn to deal with Grass-types and thus its use has been diminished. This is also not a reason to not use Sleep Powder lol, because it's still Sleep

As for Misdreavus, I'm having mixed feelings towards it. On one hand, it now gets 2HKOed by Sawk and Skuntank is now running amok. On the other hand it is still a really good Pokemon. I don't think the utility set will see half as much use as it gets now because its main niche of checking Fighting-types (Primeape is usually paired with Skunk so doesn't count) + Scolipede is gone and will maybe only see use on stall or balanced teams with Alomomola to pivot and scout vs Sawk. Offensive sets still look just as usable however as they can still sweep through teams with one setup and Misdreavus is bulky enough to do that against weaker opponents or Pokemon like Tauros. On a sidenote, HP Fighting might become a thing again now that Mandibuzz is gone

A pokemon that hasn't gotten much attention in this chat I feel warrants some more attention. Sneasel. While it could have been a threatening pokemon last generation, the lack of a good dark STAB severely lowered it's usefulness. (King's rock Beat Up or outclassed pursuit trapping.) Now, in addition to Knock Off's buff, it also gets Icicle Crash. This thing starts to look threatening, outspeeding a large portion of NU, and Mach Punch being almost nonexistant(Gurdurr is the only good pokemon with it really, unless Hitmonchan drops.) It has X-Scissor, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Swords Dance, Brick Break and Ice Shard to work with in addition to those.

A possible set could be a life orb with Icicle Crash, Knock Off, Ice Shard and Brick Break or Swords Dance.

A pokemon that hasn't gotten much attention in this chat I feel warrants some more attention. Sneasel. While it could have been a threatening pokemon last generation, the lack of a good dark STAB severely lowered it's usefulness. (King's rock Beat Up or outclassed pursuit trapping.) Now, in addition to Knock Off's buff, it also gets Icicle Crash. This thing starts to look threatening, outspeeding a large portion of NU, and Mach Punch being almost nonexistant(Gurdurr is the only good pokemon with it really, unless Hitmonchan drops.) It has X-Scissor, Low Kick, Poison Jab, Swords Dance, Brick Break and Ice Shard to work with in addition to those.

A possible set could be a life orb with Icicle Crash, Knock Off, Ice Shard and Brick Break or Swords Dance.
Knock Off is a 5th gen tutor move, so it's illegal to have with Icicle Crash which is a Gen 6 egg move. The Knock Off buff as well as Steel no longer resisting Dark really helps Sneasel though.

As HispanicPanic said above, Knock off and Icicle Crash are illegal together-- so if you have to drop one, DROP ICICLE CRASH. The utility of Knock Off, the 97.5 BP on a fresh item mon, and the fact that Night Slash has only 5BP more than Knock Off against a for without an item-- it's better to have Knock Off definitely. Ice Punch's 100% accuracy compared to Icicle Crash's 90%, despite having 10BP less, means that Ice Punch is more reliable. Missing with Sneasel is not going to end well, as it has the defensive capabilities of wet tissue paper and quite a few weaknesses (Ice typing is never too fun to have). Unless you really, really like the flinch chance of Icicle Crash, go for Ice Punch so you can run Knock Off.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Somebody mentioned Muk earlier, and there was a debate on Poison Touch vs. Sticky Hold. I'd much rather have Sticky Hold on Assault Vest sets. In BW, almost nothing other than some Gurdurr variants ran Knock Off, and Trick users barring Rotom either didn't want to go toe-to-toe with Muk (Jynx, which got donked by Shadow Sneak) or forced Gurdurr out (pretty much every Psychic-type with decent or better bulk). In XY, things will be running Knock Off, probably lots of things. Plus, losing your Assault Vest hurts so much more than just losing Leftovers did. On top of that, Gunk Shot is probably better than Poison Jab because it has decent accuracy now and hits way harder than Poison Jab without losing a chance to poison.

I also mentioned the possibility of Mega Manectric in NU way back towards the beginning of this thread, and uh, yeah, I was totally wrong. x) I still contend that it wouldn't be broken in NU, but it shouldn't even drop below UU because it's an amazing pivot there. The only Megas we might get are Houndoom and Banette, and I have doubts that even they will make it down to NU.

Also Sawk's gonna be borked.

Somebody mentioned Muk earlier, and there was a debate on Poison Touch vs. Sticky Hold. I'd much rather have Sticky Hold on Assault Vest sets. In BW, almost nothing other than some Gurdurr variants ran Knock Off, and Trick users barring Rotom either didn't want to go toe-to-toe with Muk (Jynx, which got donked by Shadow Sneak) or forced Gurdurr out (pretty much every Psychic-type with decent or better bulk). In XY, things will be running Knock Off, probably lots of things. Plus, losing your Assault Vest hurts so much more than just losing Leftovers did. On top of that, Gunk Shot is probably better than Poison Jab because it has decent accuracy now and hits way harder than Poison Jab without losing a chance to poison.

I also mentioned the possibility of Mega Manectric in NU way back towards the beginning of this thread, and uh, yeah, I was totally wrong. x) I still contend that it wouldn't be broken in NU, but it shouldn't even drop below UU because it's an amazing pivot there. The only Megas we might get are Houndoom and Banette, and I have doubts that even they will make it down to NU.

Also Sawk's gonna be borked.
Mega Houndoom will be too stronk for NU. Lets face it, its a faster, harder hitting, slightly bulkier Zard. And even Zard is considered strong AF in NU. While it lacks recovery, it does so much more on so many levels. Hitting Hard, but on top of that, it can carry destiny bond as a last resort, Sucker Punch as priority, it can Pursuit trap, I suspect it will be RU at the least..

Banette sux we are getting it 4 sure leggo. The only thing it has going for it is a game breaking attack stat we got this in the bag NU.

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Oh I never said it wouldn't be a fucking terror in NU, but if any of the megas have a shot at NU, it would be one of them. Sun Houndoom hits disgustingly hard and OHKOes damn near everything lol. But it's also not nearly as easy to use as most of the other megas, which is why I think it could have a shot at dropping due to lower usage.

Remember that one post I did on page 2? The one with what I think would be RU drops? There are two pokes I mentioned there that I want to talk about again. Archeops and Lilligant.

Archeops I think was here (Or maybe it was NU on PO one time, I forgot), and it's basically the Slaking of BW RU. It's strong, but it's ability is so awful, it prevents it from moving on in the tiers. While Slaking good over all stats, and an atrocious ability, Archeops has good offensive stats, with a shitty ability, and less bulk. If it made it here, it would probably have some form of recovery to prevent Defeatist at any time (Like Archen in XY LC, but that had Berry Juice, Archeops could use Leftovers, Vest or whatever to help it's survivalbility). Stealth Rock could be dealt with via Defog Support, but unless it's Skuntank or Shiftry doing it, it's just increasing your Rock weakness.

Lilligant, like I said, is a case where its pretty debatable whether she will make it. On one hand, several nerfs hindered her sweeping, but on the other, once it gets a boost, and your Grass-type check/counter is gone, it's good game. But that could be said for almost ALL setup sweepers, including those that were in BW NU. Lilligant will probably face competition with Butterfree as a Quiver Dancer, but Lilligant is better in some regards. The HP it will use will be varied, with Fire, Rock and Fighting being neat options, the last to stomach through Munchlax, Miltank, Sawsbuck (But that's also taken care of by HP Fire), and Lickilicky. (HP Ground for Skuntank but meh)

These two have the "Mega Houndoom case", where they could make it due to usage, but they hit hard under certain cases. The latter will probably encourage Sap Sipper and Special Wall usage to increase, and the former will be another "Would-be Uber if not for terrible ability" like Regigigas and Slaking. Then again, this is speculation, so these two will maybe cling to RU this gen, and that's a MAYBE. (Also, Lilligant will probably benefit from the leaving of Zard, Mandibuzz and Scolipede)

Remember that one post I did on page 2? The one with what I think would be RU drops? There are two pokes I mentioned there that I want to talk about again. Archeops and Lilligant.

Archeops I think was here (Or maybe it was NU on PO one time, I forgot), and it's basically the Slaking of BW RU. It's strong, but it's ability is so awful, it prevents it from moving on in the tiers. While Slaking good over all stats, and an atrocious ability, Archeops has good offensive stats, with a shitty ability, and less bulk. If it made it here, it would probably have some form of recovery to prevent Defeatist at any time (Like Archen in XY LC, but that had Berry Juice, Archeops could use Leftovers, Vest or whatever to help it's survivalbility). Stealth Rock could be dealt with via Defog Support, but unless it's Skuntank or Shiftry doing it, it's just increasing your Rock weakness.

Lilligant, like I said, is a case where its pretty debatable whether she will make it. On one hand, several nerfs hindered her sweeping, but on the other, once it gets a boost, and your Grass-type check/counter is gone, it's good game. But that could be said for almost ALL setup sweepers, including those that were in BW NU. Lilligant will probably face competition with Butterfree as a Quiver Dancer, but Lilligant is better in some regards. The HP it will use will be varied, with Fire, Rock and Fighting being neat options, the last to stomach through Munchlax, Miltank, Sawsbuck (But that's also taken care of by HP Fire), and Lickilicky. (HP Ground for Skuntank but meh)

These two have the "Mega Houndoom case", where they could make it due to usage, but they hit hard under certain cases. The latter will probably encourage Sap Sipper and Special Wall usage to increase, and the former will be another "Would-be Uber if not for terrible ability" like Regigigas and Slaking. Then again, this is speculation, so these two will maybe cling to RU this gen, and that's a MAYBE. (Also, Lilligant will probably benefit from the leaving of Zard, Mandibuzz and Scolipede)
While Archeops does have flaws, it does have roost recovery and rock typing that give it safe switches and recovery. It's abillity is a LOT less hindering than Slaking's, or especially Regigigas'. At 140 base attack and 110 speed, it would definitely be the most threatening out of the three, possibly too much of a threat for the NU tier.

I doubt Mega Houndoom hits NU. Even with the weather nerf, 140 special attack, and 115 speed is highly threatening. Add sun in and everything dies. Not to mention being one of two megas in NU, or the only would lead to it getting used to much and moving up. I highly doubt any of the megas will make it here due to that. Even silly mega Banette has a ridiculous 165 attack stat, acts like a bulkier Sableye minus recover, and has shadow sneak and sucker punch to do massive damage with. And Aerodactyl won't happen either.

Surprisingly, I thought Mega Banette would become RU. As for Houndoom, I thought the base one would drop and necessarily not the Mega (I only did the "Mega Houndoom Case" thing because Treecko mentioned it being a possible drop). Manectric is a similar case. But, since they decided to tier base Pokemon WITH their Megas, it's highly unlikely for this to happen now.

And another thing I think won't happen is if any Gourgeist form makes it here, depending on how they tier that thing.

I think they are tiering Gourgeist forms seperately, which could easily make for a case of Gourgeist being in every tier, kind of like Rotom.

I really hope that atleast NU will become a mega-free environment, and i dont think that Mega-Banette will end up in NU with that monstrous attack and pretty good movepool combined with Prankster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)