Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 33 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still have several male totodile for trade, All Adamant with Ice Punch, Crunch, Dragon Dance, and Aqua Jet. 2 of them are flawless 31/31/31/31/31/31 while 5 more are 31/31/31/xx/31/31. Im open to offers of any perfect mons I dont have already.

I also have a few 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Male Oshawotts with Night Slash. I also have a both a male and a female oshawott with 31/31/31/31/31/31. All of these oshawotts are Adamant and open to offers.

One last thing, I am looking for a cloner to help me out. Will obviously offer payment, if anyone knows someone that can help, a point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Still have Earth Power Deino spitbacks that I can give to VGC goers, let me know if you need one. If anyone would like to trade for perfect 5 IV ones I have those as well.

Oh yea, I forgot I also have Charmanders too, Jolly Blaze 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with Dragon Dance, Belly Drum, Crunch, and Outrage. One of said Charmanders is flawless, all of them male so far

Last edited:
What is the typical asking price of Aggronite? I traded my Aggronite for Tyranitarite, and now I would like another Aggronite without trading a Mega Stone for it (I assume that Aggronite is "less valuable" overall than Tyranitarite).
I've been trading them for 5 IV pokemon, but I keep on resetting my X

What is the typical asking price of Aggronite? I traded my Aggronite for Tyranitarite, and now I would like another Aggronite without trading a Mega Stone for it (I assume that Aggronite is "less valuable" overall than Tyranitarite).
Well, usually a mega stone can go for 2 5 IV pokemon, an hp poke, or a 6 IV poke. Also leftovers is a thing as well.

I traded mine for a Manectite, but as you don't want to give a Mega Stone, I'd say a 5 IV Pokémon and a PP Max would be a fair trade.

Edit: Ninja'd

This reminds me that I kind of want to get a pinsirite under my belt. All I have to offer at the moment is a spare 4IV (who needs attack or sp. attack) prankster sableye with recover and a calm nature though =/

This reminds me that I kind of want to get a pinsirite under my belt. All I have to offer at the moment is a spare 4IV (who needs attack or sp. attack) prankster sableye with recover and a calm nature though =/
Well, I'd be glad to clone one for ya :)
Unfortunately I cannot right now, but over the weekend I could :D free of charge.

Ok, since the last of my exams are tomorrow, I'm in a pretty good mood :) so I having a giveaway. I have some spare pokes and I'm willing to give them away for free ( BP items are appreciated tho ;) )
Here they are
2 5iv darumakas jolly 31/31/31/xx/31/31
3 4 IV female jolly darumakas
4 5 IV sandiles (2 M, 2 F) adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with fire fang
1 5iv male togepi calm serene grace 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with nasty plot.
Quote me if interested :)

anyone have a ditto with 4-6 IV for trade?
i have the following to offer

female jolly infiltrator zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31

female jolly inner focus zubat 31/31/31/x/31/31 egg move defog, bravebird

female adamant swarm Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31

male timid own tempo smeargle x/x/31/x/31/31

Ok, since the last of my exams are tomorrow, I'm in a pretty good mood :) so I having a giveaway. I have some spare pokes and I'm willing to give them away for free ( BP items are appreciated tho ;) )
Here they are
TOgepi for PP Max? *-*

Here they are
Can I have a Darumaka? :3

Here they are
i am interested in your 5 iv durmaka jolly please

Here they are
Can i take the togepi? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)