Pokemon you think are seriously Overrated-And why

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is to go along with my "Pokemon that you didn't give enough credit" topic. Basically, it's the opposite, post pokemon you think are overrated/overhyped, and why.

Personally, while I admit not giving Garchomp enough credit, I still think he's really overrated. Sure, he can cause serious problems if you're not prepared, but so can any pokemon. I'd definatly rather face Garchomp than something like Heracross, or even a good Pinsir, any day of the week.

Garchomp and Manaphy are overrated in my opinion and due to all these Shoddy warstories im tempted to put Yanmega here too :/

I personally think Gyrados is overrated. Sure, he's powerful, but it seems as though 90% of teams are running him, and unlike Blissey as a SDEF wall, isn't the end all of bulky waters.

Ah, yes, I forgot about Gyarados. Even though I accidentally let one get a DD last night (curse PBR for resetting the move selector to move #1 every turn) I still took it down quite confortably, though I lost Dusknoir to Waterfall flinchax.

Long story short: Gyardos doesn't seem as threatening to me as many people have made him out to be.

Garchomp sees more play that I ever expected. The fact that he has base 130 power and 100 speed doesn't make him awesome, though slightly impressive. Either way, CB Garchomp gets an "overrated" in my book, no matter what your argument is. I guess it doesn't help that Froslass is one of my favorite pokemon, too. >>

Ah, and Gyarados. Way too much Gyarados love. Sure, he's useful and I'll use him, but he should only show up in certain teams.

Things like this make BoltBeamers look better than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)