V.I.P Showcase Galleria

Sorry for this bump , i will update pokemon later .

I am not taking any orders after Sunday . Apparently i just got white 2 and now i will go into the world of RNG :)

I'm back for a while
update for hp fighting misdreavus, hp ice cyndaquil, hp ice mienfoo

I also have one extra careful jiraichi , any up for grab ?
the same careful jiraichi on smogon

Last edited:
I'm interested in Adamant Clear Body Beldum, I've RNG'd, cloned and transferred a flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) jolly male moody smeargle that I can give for it. I also have so many hasty 5 IV froakies I think I will explode.

I'm interested in Adamant Clear Body Beldum, I've RNG'd, cloned and transferred a flawless (31/31/31/31/31/31) jolly male moody smeargle that I can give for it. I also have so many hasty 5 IV froakies I think I will explode.
so what's the deal ? i am interested in both :)

i have a question : is it easy to RNG's 5th gen stuff ?

Oh, I was just going to give you the froakie. I have a whole box of them in working on a female. "Easy" is a variant term. It's still "more possible" than trying to win the lottery of rolling 3 31s.

Oh, I was just going to give you the froakie. I have a whole box of them in working on a female. "Easy" is a variant term. It's still "more possible" than trying to win the lottery of rolling 3 31s.
well you said up there you want to trade my beldum for the smeargle , and you also add in the froakie . I'm confused @_@

The problem with those is the one per game thing. Also, RNGing a legendary from a wondercard is a little harder than one in the field. Of course, I'm not sure what, if any, I have left in my games to pick up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)