Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lyop, I have a light clay if you still need one. I am interested in your Regenerator Foongus or your Ferroseed.

Updated with new breedable pokemon. Including: HP Ice Vulpix, some Pokebank pokemon, and other 5 IVs in pre-pokebank section

Would you be interested in 31/31/31/X/31/31 Adamant Axew with Mold Breaker ability in Ultra Ball or same IV spread Jolly Pancham with HA Scrappy in Nest Ball have male and female of both?

Do you have any male earth power deino spitbacks? You can take something from my trade thread for one. Let me know via pm or alert me, thanks

Do you have any male earth power deino spitbacks? You can take something from my trade thread for one. Let me know via pm or alert me, thanks
Could I get a female spitback of your quick ball Joltik? I don't mind if it has 30 def or not. I'll get you a 4 iv deino male then.

cmt for aipom
Sorry, but I have everything on your thread right now, unless any are in different pokeballs? I could also breed you one for a 48 BP item, and you can send me a pm if you want to trade for that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)