Other OU Laddering Achievements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I have all the names and shit confirmed, going to update tomorrow because I've been at this two and a half hours and it's midnight. Also, not all achievements will get in, specifically the ones that are impossible to confirm (Make a video for blitzkrieg!, if it proves too irritating to do, I will take it down, but only if it prevents people from platinum god...)
Also going to add in one for random shit that's amazing like chatot guy.

CyclicCompound

is a bicycle person thing
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just a few ideas I had. Some of these are pretty crazy, but hey, it shouldn't be easy getting stuff like Platinum God.

Schlieffen Plan: Faint at least 3 of the opponent's Pokemon within the first 10 turns. Stall for the next 40 without losing a single Pokemon on either side.

Hijack: Faint all six of your opponent's Pokemon with Ditto. Does not have to be done in succession (in other words, Ditto can transform more than once.)

Feeling Under the Weather: All of the opponent's Pokemon must faint due to weather-related damage (this CAN include Solar Power/Dry Skin in sunlight).

Who's That Pokemon?: Win a battle using a team with a Zoroark in it. Over the course of the battle, Zoroark must have impersonated every other Pokemon on your team at some point.

Explosive: All Pokemon on both teams must faint due to Explosion, either through the attack itself or its aftereffects. Although other attacks may be used, Explosion must be the cause of fainting.

Triplets: Win a battle using a team composed of two complete Legendary Trios.

The Very Best: Win a battle using one of Ash Ketchum's teams (this means Ash must have carried all six Pokemon AT THE SAME TIME at any point in the anime. This also means that Pikachu, by default, must be on the team.)

Where's the Mega?: Win a battle using a team comprised entirely of Pokemon capable of Mega Evolving. Every Pokemon must hold their respective Mega Stone.

123456: Nickname your Pokemon 1 through 6. They must appear in the battle in that order, and stay in until they faint (e.g. when 1 faints, 2 comes in. When 2 faints, 3 comes in.) Win the battle.

The Choice is Yours:
Win a battle with a team entirely composed of Choice item holders. Trick/Switcheroo/Klutz is legal, provided the Pokemon enters the battle with a Choice item.

Struggle Bus: KO one of the opponent's Pokemon with Struggle.

Status-tician: Afflict every single Pokemon on the opponent's team with status at some point during a battle without having KO'd any.

Here's some ideas, this time revolving some specific pokes:

Healing God: Pass Ingrain and Aqua Ring to Breloom with Leech Seed and Poison Heal activated (Breloom must have Leftovers as a item). Also have Grassy Terrain activated for at least one turn when Breloom is in the field. Finish one poke under these conditions using Giga Drain or Drain Punch.

Physically Bliss: Finish off at least 2 pokes using Blissey with physical attacks. There can't be any attack modifier except than those coming from items (Choice Band for example).

Unknown Threat: Sweep with Unown (you must take all 6 opponents with Unown).

Starting champion: win with a team that has one starter poke from each generation.

The Flash Bug: get a sweep with Ninjask. It's not allowed to use or receive BP support, Ninjask must sweep on it's own.

V of Victory: make Victini learn Contrary and V-Create your way to victory!

You shall not pass:
sweep a team passing SpD boosts to Mega Aggron or Def boosts to Blissey (Mega Aggron must have Curse; Blissey must have Calm Mind).

... : defeat a Steelix spamming Rock Slide. Ok, that one is a joke, but it can be done under extremely rare conditions with the right moves with the right poke (if i'm right, there's only ONE poke that can do this safely under most circunstances). This is certainly much, much harder than sweeping with Magikarp O:

That's it for now. Now go and defeat Steelix wich Rock Slide now!

CyclicCompound

is a Contributor Alumnus
Some more ideas:

FEAR is OP: Win a battle using a team with at least one Pokemon at level 1. This Pokemon must be DIRECTLY responsible for KOing at least one of the opponent's Pokemon (I'll leave it up to you guys to decide whether Sandstorm is acceptable.)

Rasputin: Win a battle in which Sturdy activates at least twice on the same Pokemon.

Gone With the Wind: Set up Tailwind. KO one of your opponent's Pokemon on each Tailwind turn without wasting a single one.

Hidden Power WHAT???: Carry Hidden Power on any non-special-attacker with a Special Attack stat under 75. Use it to get a surprise KO on one of that Pokemon's usual counters (e.g. put HP Ground on Skarmory and KO Heatran. Put HP Fire on Pinsir and KO Skarmory).

The Ultimate Pass: Baton Pass every single self-applicable condition in the game in a single pass. You do not need to pass confusion, the Curse status, Embargo, Perish Song, or more than one of Lock-On/Mind Reader.

No Child Left Behind: Sweep all six of the opponent's Pokemon using Regigigas, but WITHOUT using Baton Pass.

Hurricane Sandy - Have a rain setter named Hurricane followed by 5 Pokemon who each utilize the move "Hurricane", and the 5 Pokemon are nicknamed to spell out Sandy. You must win the match and have to use the Pokemon in order to spell out "Hurricane Sandy". You must spell out "Hurricane Sandy" to complete the achievement.

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Possible names for the Mono-Team Achievements:
Badass Normal (Normal)
Everything Changed When the Fire Nation Attacked (Fire)
Crocune + Rotom-W + Filler (Water)
Aim for the Horn! (Electric)
High on Spores (Grass)
Wow, Your Opponent Must Have Sucked (Ice)
Charles Atlas Superpower (Fighting)
Join Team Rocket Today! (Poison)
Aiming for the Horn Doesn't Do Shit (Ground)
Screw You Gravity! (Flying)
This Isn't RBY Anymore (Psychic)
A Deadly Bee Weapon. Bees. My God. (Bug)
Bohemian Rhapsody (Rock)
You're Dead to Me (Ghost)
Press Outrage to Win (Dragon)
Obvious Rule Patch #1 (Dark)
Obvious Rule Patch #2 (Steel)
Obvious Rule Patch #3 (Fairy)

CyclicCompound

is a Contributor Alumnus
Karxrida, I love your ideas. Here's my attempt at thinking of some, although I left a few out where I thought yours were perfect:

Normal Force (Normal)
H2OU (Water)
Ice What You Did There (Ice)
Machampion (Fighting)
World's Best Grunt (Poison)
A Well-Grounded Team (Ground)
Bugging Your Opponent (Bug)
Led Zeppelin (Rock)
Legal Ghosting (Ghost)
Drag Without Mag (Dragon)
Heart of Darkness (Dark)
Steel the Game (Steel)
Who Needs Hype? (Fairy)

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Fumble: Remove all held items from your opponents Pokémon by means of Knock Off, Thief, Trick or Switcheroo

Reliable Recovery: Heal your damage by using Heal Pulse on a Pokémon with Magic Bounce

Removalist: Clear Toxic Spikes from your side of the field using a Poison-type Pokémon with Levitate ability

Return To Sender: Reflect three status moves using Magic Coat

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)