Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Bulbapedia, it's something like 8,589,934,592 different combinations, including shiny o.o
O_o

With that Spinda, I believe you can now check your shiny value or something to that affect--I remember something about having to catch a shiny Spinda...

Does anyone have Snorunt in their Safari?

I have like 8 people with Ice safaris but none of them seem to have Snorunt.
I can catch you a HA one if you'd like.

Doesn't Spinda have thousands of spot combos? Pretty crazy how they coded that into the game.

It looks pretty cool, I'd keep it!

I have Bold Rotom Spitbacks, but I may be able to obtain Modest. I can give you the spitback for free. :]
Yeah if its an imperfect 5IV. Could trade you a perfect 5IV poke for it. I'm just having an extremely hard time breeding with a 4IV rotom and a 3IV ditto -.-

O_o

With that Spinda, I believe you can now check your shiny value or something to that affect--I remember something about having to catch a shiny Spinda...

I'll consider it if I don't find someone that I can register.

This is kind of a pretty basic question, but I was wondering, what is the max number of boxes you can have in your PC ?

i thought I saw someone with 41 (I think it was through a picture or video though, it was kind of blurry) and I currently have 31 (with at least one pokemon in each box), but haven't had any expansions added. I've also beaten the elite four multiple times, if that factors in !

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
O_o

You can't, that was debunked already.

This is kind of a pretty basic question, but I was wondering, what is the max number of boxes you can have in your PC ?

i thought I saw someone with 41 (I think it was through a picture or video though, it was kind of blurry) and I currently have 31 (with at least one pokemon in each box), but haven't had any expansions added. I've also beaten the elite four multiple times, if that factors in !
Put one Pokemon in each box and the rest will be unlocked.

I'm looking for the following spitbacks (4+ IVs):
- Jolly Defiant Braviary
- Adamant Defiant Braviary
- Jolly Sheer Force Braviary

Females on matching balls preferably (Luxury, Timer, Premier)

Can offer other spitbacks in return:
- Jolly Taillow (brave bird)
- Modest Deino
- Modest Larvesta
- Adamant Ariados (Toxic Spikes)
- Adamant technician Scizor (Defog, baton pass)

Got some 5IV Careful Pursuit + Stealth Rock Larvitars! The missing IV is either in HP or one of the Defenses, gomen.

Got 5IV Quiet Overgrow Giga Drain + Leaf Storm Bulbasaurs too. I'd like 5IV Pokemon for these and the 'Tars.

Lots and lots of 3-4 IV Adamant Huge Power Aqua Jet Marills, 3 IV Naive Sand Veil/Rough Skin Gibles (only males left), 3 IV Naughty Justified Play Rough Absols (though males have 4), and a handful of 3 IV Relaxed Leech Seed + Spikes Ferroseeds.

I can breed Hasty Protean Toxic Spikes Froakies and Timid Frisk Switcheroo Noibats.

I can also acquire Battle Maison items.

I'd like:
  • Leftovers (can give more than one Pokemon for these)
  • other cool stuff, feel free to offer
The last two members of the team I'm making are gonna come from Pokebank so I have nothing to do but wait :'D

PKmMasterRiki

HI, I AM ON THE WI-FI BLACKLIST AND WILL SCAM YOU.
I am looking for an eevee calm nature 31/0/31/31/31/31 iv spread I will trade a 6 iv timid charmander with the egg moves outrage dragon dance dragon pulse flare blitz

So does anyone have a 5IV Timid Scatterbug? Just looking for a something I could breed.
Yes, albeit not ideal (my only ideal scatterbug is a 31/31/31/31/31/31 one that I am not inclined to part with) I have the following available with CE and SD representing ability all of which are timid:
x/31/31/31/31/31 (M) CE ; 31/31/31/31/x/31 (F) CE ; 31/31/31/31/31/x (F) SD; and x/31/31/31/31/31 (M) CE

Also whether or not it is worth mentioning but my Vivilion are Polar

it's a silly question that i could easily find the answer to, but only have 5% battery left on my phone.

what's a common move that will hit all 5 mons in a flying horde?

edit: rock slide?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
it's a silly question that i could easily find the answer to, but only have 5% battery left on my phone.

what's a common move that will hit all 5 mons in a flying horde?

edit: rock slide?
Air cutter, rockslide, boomburst, EQ etc.

Edit: Super slow old lady ;~;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)