tea_and_blues' Trade Corner (Newest: Repeat Ball Cynda + Level Ball mons!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted, I'll let you know when they're done. Those two shouldn't be too much of a pain to breed, so can I order a female Starly as well - the level ball really suits it.
Sure. Starly and Taillow are easy as.
Cmt for this:
Growlithe
Intimidate - Adamant - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Crunch, Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat
Female please
Are your Pokemon cloned? If so, I'm not really keen on clones except for legendaries. It used to be necessary, but the new breed mechs really make me prefer to avoid them now.

Sure. Starly and Taillow are easy as.
OK - let me know what you'd like for it - I meant the pokemon you asked for are pretty easy for me to breed, so would like to add something extra to make it a 3:3 batch and make the most of when we happen to be available for trading at the same time.

OK - let me know what you'd like for it - I meant the pokemon you asked for are pretty easy for me to breed, so would like to add something extra to make it a 3:3 batch and make the most of when we happen to be available for trading at the same time.
Normalize Skitty, then? That gender ratio usually makes her pretty easy to breed, right?

Normalize Skitty, then? That gender ratio usually makes her pretty easy to breed, right?
Sure, they're particularly convenient. I'll add it to the queue, though feel free to request more awkward things in future - your breed requests have to be the easiest I've had :).

Sure, they're particularly convenient. I'll add it to the queue, though feel free to request more awkward things in future - your breed requests have to be the easiest I've had :).
Probably cos I have most of OU now, barring legendaries which I haven't made time to soft reset for (urgh), and like a wide range of lower tier mons to play round with. TBH, I'm running out of things on your list I might need, but once I've done some more training and team building, and got back on the simulator once I'm well, I'll have some requests for sure.

Mr.Flawless

Banned deucer.
Are your Pokemon cloned? If so, I'm not really keen on clones except for legendaries. It used to be necessary, but the new breed mechs really make me prefer to avoid them now.
Yes they are Clones

ooo are your pokemon foreign like not english and cmt for
Gastly
Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song, Reflect Type
2 male/0 female
(Hatched at Tower of Mastery).

want female. going to matsuda this poke lol

ooo are your pokemon foreign like not english and cmt for
Gastly
Levitate - Timid - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Clear Smog, Disable, Perish Song, Reflect Type
2 male/0 female
(Hatched at Tower of Mastery).

want female. going to matsuda this poke lol
want in french and my time zone is eastern

Yes they are Clones
Oh, thanks, I'll pass. Best of luck, though, and let me know if you ever have a decent Heatran. :)

want in french and my time zone is eastern
I can do that, although it will take a little bit of time for me to transfer parents to my French cart. :)

NEW:

Caterpie

Shield Dust - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31
No egg moves.
0 female/0 male - by request
(Nowadays utterly outclassed by Vivillon in its only niche, but the ball suits the shiny and it's an easy breed so I'm thinking of MMing one as a "pet").

Castform

Forecast - Timid - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Disable, Reflect Type, Hex, Cosmic Power
0 male/0 female - by request
(I'm always sad this guy isn't even viable on weather teams. Hopefully one day he gets an evolution. At any rate, I like having a range of NU/RU pokemon as they're usually hard to track down).

I'm interested in a female heavy ball Koffing.

I have or can breed any perfect 5IV of these:

Carvanha @ Net ball
Ability: Speed Boost (HA)
Adamant
- Double-Edge
- Thrash
- Destiny Bond

Glameow @ Dream ball
Ability: Keen Eye (HA)
Jolly
- Flail
- Last Resort

Machop @ Heavy ball
Ability: No Guard
Adamant
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- Bullet Punch

Buneary @ Love ball
Ability: Klutz
Jolly
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Switcheroo

Skarmory @ Heavy ball
Ability: Sturdy
Impish
- Brave Bird
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind
- Curse

Frillish @ Dive ball
Ability: Water Absorb
Bold / Calm
- Acid Armor
- Mist
- Confuse Ray
- Pain Split

Misdreavus @ Moon ball
Ability: Levitate
Timid
- Destiny Bond
- Nasty Plot
- Ominous Wind
- Memento

Cottonee @ Dream ball
Ability: Prankster
Bold
- Encore
- Memento
- Grass Whistle
- Switcheroo

Gastly @ Moon ball
Ability: Levitate
Timid
- Grudge
- Clear Smog
- Disable
- Perish Song

Ralts @ Love ball
Ability: Trace
Timid
- Disable
- Destiny Bond
- Confuse Ray
- Ally Switch

Scyther @ Sport ball
Ability: Technician
Adamant
- Baton Pass
- Defog

Larvitar @ Safari ball
Ability: Guts
Adamant
- Stealth Rock
- Pursuit
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance

Larvitar @ Friend ball
Ability: Guts
Adamant
- Outrage
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance
- Stealth Rock

Karrablast @ Timer ball
Ability: No Guard (HA)
Brave
- Drill Run
- Knock Off
- Megahorn

Shelmet @ Luxury ball
Ability: Overcoat (HA)
Timid
- Feint
- Encore
- Baton Pass
- Spikes

Houndoor @ Moon ball
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid
- Sucker Punch
- Pursuit
- Counter
- Destiny Bond

Feebas @ Dream ball
Ability: Swift Swim
Bold
- Dragon Pulse
- Confuse Ray
- Hypnosis
- Haze

Last edited:
Probably cos I have most of OU now, barring legendaries which I haven't made time to soft reset for (urgh), and like a wide range of lower tier mons to play round with. TBH, I'm running out of things on your list I might need, but once I've done some more training and team building, and got back on the simulator once I'm well, I'll have some requests for sure.
Heh, no problem. Your pokemon are done, the Hawlucha is male for nickname purposes.

Oh, thanks, I'll pass. Best of luck, though, and let me know if you ever have a decent Heatran. :)

I can do that, although it will take a little bit of time for me to transfer parents to my French cart. :)

NEW:

Caterpie

Shield Dust - Bold - 31/x/31/31/31/31
No egg moves.
0 female/0 male - by request
(Nowadays utterly outclassed by Vivillon in its only niche, but the ball suits the shiny and it's an easy breed so I'm thinking of MMing one as a "pet").

Castform

Forecast - Timid - 31/31/31/x/31/31
Disable, Reflect Type, Hex, Cosmic Power
0 male/0 female - by request
(I'm always sad this guy isn't even viable on weather teams. Hopefully one day he gets an evolution. At any rate, I like having a range of NU/RU pokemon as they're usually hard to track down).
awesome lol what did you want for the ghastly ??

I see that you do breeding requests. I am looking to get into Masuda breeding. My game is English language UK based, and New Zealand French language seems pretty much as Masuda compitable as I am likely to find. :)

I wonder if you still do breeding requests (I will provide the parents) and, if you do, what you charge for the service?

I saw in your wants list you're looking for a Timid Starmie in a Lure Ball that was RNGd on HG/SS. I happen to have a shiny one if you're interested. IVs of it are 31/19/31/30/30/31 which is HP Ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)