Official Smogon Tournament X - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity win request

We scheduled a battle for January 22nd (for me, 21st for him), my opponent missed it and said he had exams so we rescheduled for the 29th 3:00 at GMT+1. On the 28th he said he had an exam on the 29th so we rescheduled again for the 31st 3:00 GMT+1. Since he posted that he seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. I'm going to be busy over the next week and it's going to be hard to schedule a battle.
Sorry again, but exams take me a lot of time, but tomorrow i'll be online on Showdown. 3:00pm GMT +1 is fine for me.

Me and my opponent, Foster, have only played 1 game so far and I won. I VM'd him on Wednesday and he hasn't replied yet :/

Merritt

no comment
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Head TD
Activity Win Request

Immediately when the tournament started, I began by contacting MeowMixx, who had been MIA since the day he signed up. After well over a week, he finally logged on, replied, and immediately logged off. After I replied to him, I waited a week until last Wednesday, when he logged on but made no move to acknowledge my second response. As he has logged on exactly twice for the duration of only about an hour since the beginning of the tournament, I do not feel confident that he will respond in any time that will let me battle him.

Dread Arceus

total cockhead
Requesting activity win
I contacted Pat Labor Tuesday, and he never responded. I've been on here every day, waiting for him to finally get on. Also, he's been on several times this week and has made no contact with me, despite me highlighting him in my activity posts every single day and leaving a message on his profile.

I've talken today with Draco Malfoy, I forgot about the tourney and thats why I havent done it before. I thought any message would appear in my inbox and not in my profile which I haven't seen till today.
He talked to me one day but I didnt see it and he says thats enough activity for two weeks. I've told him today to play today or another day but he says he's tired atm and he wont have internet the next days of the deadline and he had liked to play me but he's not dumb to play the days he can't because he was active during two weeks.
I would love to play and thats why I post, to see if I can make it in w/e circumstances.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
contacted dr ciel that we should play today, and i was on irc a bunch, tried to search dr ciel on users online but nothing showed up. requesting activity win i suppose if dr ciel doesn't bother responding to messages or contacting me before deadline...

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I've talken today with Draco Malfoy, I forgot about the tourney and thats why I havent done it before. I thought any message would appear in my inbox and not in my profile which I haven't seen till today.
He talked to me one day but I didnt see it and he says thats enough activity for two weeks. I've told him today to play today or another day but he says he's tired atm and he wont have internet the next days of the deadline and he had liked to play me but he's not dumb to play the days he can't because he was active during two weeks.
I would love to play and thats why I post, to see if I can make it in w/e circumstances.
As you can all see, I VM'd him on Jan 18, which means I had two good weeks to play and he didn't even answer my VM. Uni starts tomorrow and I'll try and find a new place to live, so I don't know if I'm gonna have internet connection, and will be extremely busy at least 4 days until the deadline. As Madchine mentioned, he contacted me like 30 minutes ago aka midnight for me. I'm finishing packing now and am gonna sleep soon, so no way I'm playing now.

If I wasn't clear enough, this is an activity win request. I'm really sorry Madchine, I'd love to play our matches but due to all the events happening this week for me and the fact I was active throughout the last few weeks since the R1 was posted (completed all my matches for SPL without a problem, was active on IRC, kept loggin on forums, etc), as you clearly were not, I think I deserve the activity win.

Yeah I'm gonna request the activity win vs fatty, he's not responding or even trying to schedule this game.

Requesting Activity Win
Black Sheep last seen: January 21
He doesn't even know he's subbed in. Have tried contacting him with no response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)