Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Paras. IVs, Nature dont matter. In fact, if anyone had something that has Spore, ill trade you a Jolly 5 IV Magikarp

Looking for a Paras. IVs, Nature dont matter. In fact, if anyone had something that has Spore, ill trade you a Jolly 5 IV Magikarp
I can catch you a random paras in a friend safari. Add me. You want a certain gender or anything special?

Is it ok to ask for a trade/retrade here?

Like a lot of us, I need the missing legendaries Articuno, Moltres and Xerneas in my Pokedex to get Oval Charm for more efficient breeding and as we all know GTS is like hell on earth.
I would just want to give some 6 IV Pokemon or Zapdos for breeding as rentals and trade every Pokemon back afterwards (I want mine back as well since breeding is still too annoying without oval charm). I can also give some Unobtainable Pokemon after giving the Legendaries back to make up for the inconvenience.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Is it ok to ask for a trade/retrade here?

Like a lot of us, I need the missing legendaries Articuno, Moltres and Xerneas in my Pokedex to get Oval Charm for more efficient breeding and as we all know GTS is like hell on earth.
I would just want to give some 6 IV Pokemon or Zapdos for breeding as rentals and trade every Pokemon back afterwards (I want mine back as well since breeding is still too annoying without oval charm). I can also give some Unobtainable Pokemon after giving the Legendaries back to make up for the inconvenience.
Yes, you can ask for dex entries here :) I can help you with Articuno.

Yes, you can ask for dex entries here :) I can help you with Articuno.
That´s nice. Do you need a specific entry or some breeding work to be done?

Edit: Just got a Xerneas for a Noivern and 10 Rare Candies, so I can give that entry as well.

Last edited:
That´s nice. Do you need a specific entry or some breeding work to be done?
I can help with moltres and xerneas. Just give me your zygarde as collateral

And STABX4 oh sorry I didn't know that. I can't help you with that

I can help with moltres and xerneas. Just give me your zygarde as collateral

And STABX4 oh sorry I didn't know that. I can't help you with that
That would be nice but I traded Zygarde away immediately after i got it. Can´t use it in VGC so don´t care for it is my attitude ;)
I can catch Mewtwo with corresponding megastone if you like, I will just need some time in the evening to get a nice nature and IV set.

Esmeya I trade you a mild female Charmander all relevant IV on 31, sadly with blaze, if you like that. And you get your Articuno back for ...maybe a male Pokemon from the Fairy egg group? If thats ok, I just need fast breeding parents for checking egg inheritance.

Last edited:
That would be nice but I traded Zygarde away immediately after i got it. Can´t use it in VGC so don´t care for it is my attitude ;)
I can catch Mewtwo with corresponding megastone if you like, I will just need some time in the evening to get a nice nature and IV set.
No you will get back the collateral. First trade: moltres for collat, 2nd trade: xerneas for moltres 3rd trade: i get xerneas you get collat back

Still looking for a 30/30/30/30/30/30 Ditto, still offering a 31/even/30/31/31/31 Timid Zapdos with Heat Wave for it, if anyone has one.

I'm also looking for an Analytic Elgyem. Any Nature (preferred Quiet) and IV's is fine, I can give you a 4 IV spitback of your choosing for it.

Also, as I said before, in the process of breeding a Malamar I got two 31/31/31/x/0 Inkays, I'm giving them away to whoever wants one.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

Esmeya I trade you a mild female Charmander all relevant IV on 31, sadly with blaze, if you like that. And you get your Articuno back for ...maybe a male Pokemon from the Fairy egg group? If thats ok, I just need fast breeding parents for checking egg inheritance.
I'm just trading you my Articuno for a dex entry, not for you to keep. You trade me collateral I give you Articuno for a dex entry and you trade it back, lol. I don't need anything else just trying to help you complete the dex.

I'm just trading you my Articuno for a dex entry, not for you to keep. You trade me collateral I give you Articuno for a dex entry and you trade it back, lol. I don't need anything else just trying to help you complete the dex.
Added you as Hasumi?! I´m ready for tradeoff!

Sure. I'll trade your haunter. I'm looking for a charizardite x too if you know anyone willing to trade it for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)