Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Hidden Power would it need? It gets such good coverage with just Dark Pulse and Aura Sphere that I can't think of what else you would need besides Water-STAB and maybe Ice Beam.
OK then. Flawless it is.

I will be trading the spitbacks from the breed.

Modest Male Clauncher: 31/31/x/31/31/31

Modest Female Clauncher: 31/x/31/x/31/31

Would like the Power Items and/or 5IV pokemon.

Need kelpsy berry asap. Spitbacks as compensation and or something that I have readily available. Also looking for some egg move koffing spitbacks

HEY MY FAVORITE FORUMM

So,about three weeks ago I started playing pokemon competetively....
Now Ive got my thread and everything thanks to the people in this forum and nopw Ive got 3 or 4 boxes full of spitbacks.
I dont know their IVs correctly,but all of them are 5 or 4 IVs ..

The pokemon are :
Sneasels
Gligars
Porygons
Rotoms
Drillburs
Bulbasaurs
Eevees
Scythers
Treeckos
larvitars

Quote me and Ill add you.
Hey man could I get a Rotom, Eevee, and Scyther? plz:)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
FT:
Charmander @ Net Ball (Mega Charizard X matching)
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Blaze
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Belly Drum

LF: 5 IV Females in cool balls. I have one female Charmander that I'd love to trade for a 5 IV female in a matching ball of the same Gender ratio. PM me with offers!

Hey guys, still looking for a Shiny Skiddo 31/31/31/x/31/31 (Careful or Adamant), and a Shiny Infiltrator Modest Noivern/Bat. Just wondering if anyone has one. And what would it take to pry it from your hands.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
shiny mew for trade pm for details and good offer
Instead of posting each individual thing you have every few minutes, why not compile them all into a list? It makes it easier for everyone to see what you have and make deals with you.

So I encountered a random shiny, a cubchoo. It's pretty cute, but I don't really want it, since the nature (Relaxed) and IVs are pretty bad. So whoever wants it PM me, I'm looking for a perfect "legit" japanese ditto, since I still haven't got poketransfer working for me (Lolz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)