Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a shiny pancham (nickname-able) as I have spent the last week trying to Masuda-method one for my girlfriend to no avail and it is driving me insane. I have quite a few 5-6IV pokemon both kalos bred and RNG abused (all by me) on previous generations, as well as a 6IV ditto that I RNG abused a few years ago in platinum. My list of shiny pokemon are primarily from earlier generations as I have had zero success breeding for shiny in XY... as evidenced by the need to ask.

If you are interested in striking a deal so I can stop hatching these damn eggs, please shoot me PM so I can figure out what best to offer. If I don't have what you are looking for I can work on projects for you (especially if it involves generation IV-V pokemon as I prefer even Gen IV abuse to hatching any more eggs).

Still looking for a 5 or 6iv politoed modest or bold or careful drizzle missing atk and 6or5 iv scizor missing sp.atk adamant technician. Giving shiny 6iv spiritomb impish ev trained and 6iv modest regenrator tangrowth and its a new page so repeating it.

FT: (2)Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
Male 5IV Adamant Tyrunt with Ice Fang and Dragon Dance
NEW 6 (3)male (3)female 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
NEW 2 (1)Female (1)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
SHINY
Marowak (legit) non-competitive

LF: (all need 5IVs in their respective traits)
Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
Bold Storm Drain Lileep with recover and stealth rock egg moves
Calm Prankster Sableye with Recover egg move
Impish Hippopotas with Slack Off egg move
NEW Bold Koffing with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split (Destiny bond optional) egg moves
NEW Jolly Archen (defog egg move optional)
NEW Adamant Battle Armor Anorith with Aqua Jet and Rapid Spin egg moves
NEW Jolly Reckless Starly with Double Edge egg move

Competitive trade offers are also welcome :)

FT: (2)Male 5IV Jolly Blaze Charmanders with Outrage, Dragon Dance, and Flare Blitz
Female 5IV Adamant Adaptability Corphish with Knock Off, Dragon Dance, Superpower, and Aqua Jet
NEW 6 (3)male (3)female 5IV Jolly Pure Power Meditite with Bullet Punch, Thunder Punch, Drain Punch, and Psycho Cut egg moves
NEW 2 (1)Female (1)male 5IV Jolly Thick Fat Swinub with Stealth Rock and Icicle Crash egg moves
SHINY

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
NEW Bold Koffing with Toxic Spikes and Pain Split (Destiny bond optional) egg moves
What Poke Ball are your Meditite and Corphish in?

SHINY

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
CMT for Meditite?

ALRIGHT GUYS! Only 10 left... Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 1 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about

Virizion
Terrakion
Zekrom
Raikou
Tornadus
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Entei(GAMESTP)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one. ALSO: If your FC and IGN are NOT in your sig, please include them in the reply

SHINY

Relaxed Levitate Bronzor
I can breed the Hippopotas you're looking for. Could I get one of those Charmanders in exchange?

ALRIGHT GUYS! Only 10 left... Most do not even have competitive natures, much less IVs. I'm doing this strictly for people who wanted something and didn't have access to it for one reason or another. Because there are 1 I may not get to everyone tonight, if I don't, I'll shoot you a pm. I'm doing this strictly first come first serve, and only 1 per person (unless I decide enough time has passed and I still have these junkers sittin around). I'm not asking for anything in particular in return, but if you have a regenerator foongus sittin around i'd love that...Also, if you wanna give me something cool because you feel bad about my horrible luck...I promise i'll like one of your posts. Now...to the part you care about

Virizion
Terrakion
Zekrom
Raikou
Tornadus
Mewtwo
Reshiram
Jirachi(GAMESTP)
Mewtwo(FEB2012)
Entei(GAMESTP)
If you want one, reply to this post with the pokemons name exactly as I typed it (EX: Pokémon or Pokémon(OT). If you don't do it this way I can't guarantee you'll get one. ALSO: If your FC and IGN are NOT in your sig, please include them in the reply

Jirachi(GAMESTP)
fc: 0104-0741-0391
IGN: Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)