Other Silly Things You've Seen On The OU Ladder: V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason, I want to make a mono-Quiver Dance team with Lilligant/Volcarona/Venomoth/Butterfree/Masquerain/Vivillon just to lurk through the lower ladder. The alt I'll make for it is "Quiver Dancin' Dude" or something like that.

Someone decided to keep a mega-charizard in on my Terrakion. I used Swords Dance, and I thought the switch was super obvious. Nobody in their right mind stays in that situation. He used Solarbeam.

fml.

Here's another great OU matchup. We've got Fire Blast Machamp, Pain Split Gengar, Rain Dance Bastiodon (that actually proves quite useful), non-mega Gardevoir, an Alakazam that fails to outspeed a Base 100 mon, Dazzling Gleam Blissey, and Quick Claws on everything that moves!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-88805658

Uhm, pain split Gengar is legit, that was Gengars main set back in D/P/PT. Guardevoir has Trace, thats enought to justify a non mega set, Bastiodon has enought bulk to come in and out pretty often.
Quick claw sucks and the Zam is just wierd. Dat Machamp. Blissey has a decent enought Special attack to use some special moves.
The guy who used SR twice is wierder

Dr Ciel

Banned deucer.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)