Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone here spare a lansat berry or a starf berry im tired of the battle maison because I cant get far in it but I realy want those berries

realy gamefreak should just remove bm etc because its not even fun or fair only hax hax hax

I have some stuff I can offer for it btw

can anyone here spare a lansat berry or a starf berry im tired of the battle maison because I cant get far in it but I realy want those berries

realy gamefreak should just remove bm etc because its not even fun or fair only hax hax hax

Unfortunately I cant help you out, but I completely agree. There is nothing enjoyable about grinding BP. It's boring and repetitive. It would break a long tradition, but I honestly don't see why battle items can't just be bought in a Mart/found in at least multiples of two around the region.

I have both, what can you offer?

Unfortunately I cant help you out, but I completely agree. There is nothing enjoyable about grinding BP. It's boring and repetitive. It would break a long tradition, but I honestly don't see why battle items can't just be bought in a Mart/found in at least multiples of two around the region.
it could be fun but make it challanging without the retarded hax hax is part of the game but make it fair then the opponent is impossible to beat because no matter what team you have sooner or later you meet a team that counters it and with the hax added its impossible to win no mather how good you are

Hello everyone I have a problem deciding if a arceus I got us legit. Anyone wanna help me out?
Arceus. Timid. 31/31/31/31/31/31. OT: TRU
ID No. 11079
Classic Ribbon.
Is this legit? OR a hack?
You'll need to use the hack check thread. The mods will have a much better idea on whether it's hacked or not (you will need to provide more information than this though).

Question. This may be a bit irrelevant but who on this forum would I go to to report my battle maison winning streak. I was told there was something like a page for it.

Looking for Adamant Regenerator Ho-Oh and Bold Multiscale Lugia. Can offer a bit, check my thread or ask for anything. Haven't updated my thread in forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)