Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, forgot about Hawlucha, it seemed mediocre to me until it nearly sweeped my team with Unburden Leichi Berry and Substitute. Damn wrestling bird thing

Looking for a usable shiny nicknameable Suicune and Raikou before G4/G5 Wifi shuts down. Can trade multiple things for both of them.

PS: I can't use Pokecheck, so don't redirect me there.

Hey guys, does anyone know how I can access my drafts around here? Or are they only saved for a temporary time?

Hey I'm in need of a cloning job for the X and Y exclusive mega stones. Cloner can keep one copy if they wish to I just need two of each mega stone (it's kinda a gift for a friend of mine) Reply if you can do it.

Wait a minute.

This might be a silly question, but can you actually get or use the Apricorn balls on Pokemon X & Y? If no, then how was Fierza able to RNG breed a Ralts with a love ball and get it to learn the 6th gen egg move attack, "Ally Switch"?

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/fierza-the-trade-thread.3496827/

I thought in order to get the RNG bred pokemon into the same pokeball (that the mother is in), is if you're carrying the same pokeball with you in your bag, no?

Wait a minute.

This might be a silly question, but can you actually get or use the Apricorn balls on Pokemon X & Y? If no, then how was Fierza able to RNG breed a Ralts with a love ball and get it to learn the 6th gen egg move attack, "Ally Switch"?

I thought in order to get the RNG bred pokemon into the same pokeball (that the mother is in), is if you're carrying the same pokeball with you in your bag, no?
Destiny Knot passes 5 IVs.

Wait a minute.

The mother passes the ball down in 6th gen. So if the mother ralts was in a love ball, the offspring are also in love balls.

Edit: also, I know fierza can't rng, as he told me he is learning to.

The mother passes the ball down in 6th gen. So if the mother ralts was in a love ball, the offspring are also in love balls.

Edit: also, I know fierza can't rng, as he told me he is learning to.
Ahhh, I see. I actually find that interesting. Thanks. ;)

I think I should try learning how to rng abuse on the 6th gen soon or later.

Unfortunately as of now, there is no way to RNG abuse in 6th gen. Hopefully there will be a way soon ;]
Oh yeah, I forgot. hehehe.

If the Destiny knot passes 5 iv's to the pokemon and if there is iv checking in the 6th gen game, then I'm actually very interested in the game right now.

Things are just getting interesting. :D

EDIT:
If I knew or understood that the others meant it is this easy, I would started along time ago. :P

Can someone help me? I need my latios ev trained 252 Spe and 252 sp atk 6 sp def
and my
Shiny florges in 252 Hp and 252 sp def 6 sp atk.

I want florges to keep the moveset it has but I would like the latios to keep defog and hidden power but I want it to be leveled up till it learns psyshock. Anyone wanna help? Offering shiny klefki in return for your services. Need it done asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)